The Ebac CD35P compact dehumidifier is ideally suited for residential work but can easily handle commercial applications.
The Ebac CD35P compact dehumidifier is surprisingly quiet, yet has the features of many larger models. It is rugged enough for industrial shops and storerooms in addition to being perfect for residential work. Its attractive appearance makes it suitable for attic, basement or garage applications. It easily operates frost-free down to 33°F.
The CD35P is self contained with an automatic condensate pump making it the ideal choice for water damage and restoration jobs.
Proven Performance - The Ebac CD35P portable dehumidifier is a compact, stand alone unit which provides quiet, maintenance free service in extreme environments, without the cost, and irritation of coil freeze-up. This simple, yet effective solution is ideal for a damp basement or clammy locker rooms. It can be is easily transported to the problem area, and goes quietly to work.
CD-35-P Residential or Commercial Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Adjustable humidistat - Maintains a consistent level of dryness - Because the CD35 compact dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
- Integral water container / bucket and float system
- Bucket Full indicator with automatic cutoff
- Automatic Defrost - Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Facility of permanent drainage with a convenient drain point.
- Sturdy carrying handle and rolling casters for ease of mobility
- Totally enclosed coils in an epoxy-coated, heavy gauge steel case
- Galvanized chassis
- High capacity internal condensate pump
- Supplied with 25' length of hose
- Quick disconnect to reduce setup and dismantling time
How the Ebac CD35P Compact Dehumidifier Works
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- Air passes over a cold evaporator coil
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- Water falls into the container
- Air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2° warmer and considerably drier
- Defrost system automatically de-ices unit as necessary
- Unit switches off automatically when container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically.
Ideal applications for the CD35P Compact Dehumidifier include Warehouses - Basements - Water Damage Restoration - De-Flooding - Sports Halls - Locker Room Areas - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Motel / Hotel
Specifications of the Ebac CD35P Compact Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||22" H x 13.5" W x 14" D|
|Operating Range||33°F - 95°F|
|Airflow||170 CFM (287 m3/hr)|
|Volts||110V | 60Hz | 1 Ph|
|Noise Level||47 d(B)A|
|Capacity||17 pints per day (80°F., 60% RH), > 4 gallons per day @ saturation|
|Effective Volume||3,000 cu. ft. (85m3)|
- Owner’s Manual – Owner’s Manual for the Ebac CD35P
- Product Brochure – Product spec sheet for the Ebac CD35P
What’s In the Box?
- Ebac CD35P Dehumidifier
- Product Manual