- Product Overview
The AirMac-750E Electrostatic Smoke Eater is a powerful commercial-grade air cleaner designed for cigarette smoke, cigar smoke, and marijuana smoke removal.
The AirMac-750E easily removes over 97% of particles as small as 0.01 microns. Optional carbon filtration enhances the removal of ODORS and VOCs from the air. Choose your level of odor removal - NO Carbon, Standard Carbon, or SUPER Carbon.
The powerful AirMac-750E is a heavy-duty portable smoke eater that targets tobacco smoke (including cigar smoke, cigarette smoke, hookah smoke, marijuana smoke), odors, dander, and other particles, both large and small. The super quiet AirMac-750E features a variable-speed, 830 CFM German Blower that provides from 150 up to 750 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow. It can be set on a shelf, tabletop, mobile cart, or even the floor and is available in several cabinet colors to match your decor. The electronic cell is 97% efficient at capturing extremely small particles.
OPTIONAL 420-BLEND MEDIA AVAILABLE - Finally - an easy way to keep your weed smoking private! Marijuana is a complex plant that warrants complex media to control the gasses and odors emitted. Terpenes are a big part of what makes cannabis smoke difficult to control. Terpenes are classified as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These VOCs are produced by both growing and smoking cannabis. Whether you grow marijuana, smoke pot, or both, a good filtration system makes sense. The secret to removing pot smell is a media that has the ability to absorb the complex VOCs and gases. Activated Carbon alone does a fair job, but a proprietary blend of carbon and potassium permanganate impregnated zeolite is what can make the removal of weed smell easy and efficient. This specific media combined with sufficient airflow and exposure time is what makes this media the #1 choice for weed plant and smoke smell removal by both growers and smokers alike. Choose the 420-Blend Option when ordering!
How does the AirMac-750E Portable Smoke Eater Work?
The AirMac-750E attracts and retains airborne particles like a powerful magnet.
- Dirty air is drawn into the air cleaner by its powerful 830 CFM German blower.
- As small particles pass through the ionizing section of the electrostatic filter cell, they are given a positive electrical charge. The positively charged particles then continue through to the negatively charged collecting section of the electronic filter cell where they are attracted and caught by the opposite charge in this section - just like a magnet attracts iron filings. The pollutants are held on the collecting section until they are washed away during the cleaning process.
- The air is then passed through an OPTIONAL odor-absorbing activated carbon after filter to freshen the purified air. (An optional Super carbon filter is also available for areas with extra heavy smoke & odors.)
- Clean, pure air is discharged back into the room.
AirMac-750E Portable Smoke Eater Features and Benefits
- Its high volume 830 CFM German Blower ensures maximum air movement - proper air movement is the key to clean air.
- A durable 18 gauge steel body is able to handle the toughest environments.
- The AirMac-750E smoke eater works like a pollution magnet, trapping over 97% of all airborne particles (even those as small as one-millionth of an inch!) that pass through it for clean, healthier indoor air.
- The electronic cell removes smoke, bacteria, pollens, and dust particles from the air as small as 0.01 microns and an optional activated carbon after-filter helps to eliminate even the most stubborn tobacco and cooking odors.
- The AirMac-750E uses less than 200W of power to run.
- The permanent electrostatic cell means you'll save money because it's washable.
- It reduces heating and air conditioning costs by eliminating the need to exhaust contaminated air and recondition replacement air.
- The AirMac-750E smoke eater is powerful enough to clean a 1,000 square foot room over 4 times each hour.
- The variable speed control gives you greater versatility.
AirMac-750E Portable Electrostatic Smoke Eater Technical Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 1,000 Sq. Ft. (in residential settings)|
|Variable Speed||Max High - 750 CFM | Low - 150 CFM
|Dimensions||17" W x 13" D x 13" H|
|Cabinet||18 gauge steel - Available in White, Black, Woodgrain, Brushed Aluminum|
|Electrical||1.95 amps | 120V AC | 50-60Hz
6-foot power cord
|Power Usage||200 Watts|
|Cell Collection Area||3,486 Square Inches|
|Noise Level dB(A)||High 65 | Low 38|
|Particle Removal||As small as 0.01 microns|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited|
|Special Note||This unit has not been tested for compliance with California Air Resource Board requirements and cannot be shipped to California.|