Enjoy Clean & Fresh Air with the CASE-1000 Electronic Smoke Eliminator.
The CleanAire® CASE 1000 ceiling mount electronic smoke eliminator fits into one 2 x 2 ceiling tile. It can also be mounted directly to standard ceilings.
The CASE1000 Clean Air Smoke Eater electronic air cleaner combines a high-performance electronic cell with an efficient airflow pattern. As a result, the CASE-1000 brings clean air to your entire area. Bars, restaurants, and lounges love the Clean Air CASE-1000 because it eliminates cigar & cigarette smoke. In addition, the CASE-1000 will reduce heating and cooling costs by minimizing the need to exhaust indoor air.
The 3-speed fan pulls dirty smoke-filled air through the center intake. First of all, the CASE-1000 starts the cleaning process with a metal mesh pre-filter designed to remove large particles including dust, lint, and hair. Second, the air passes through the electronic cell. The cell electronically charges and traps very small particles including cigarette and cigar smoke, odors, welding fumes, kitchen smells, mold spores, and vapors. Next, the air moves through the odor absorbing carbon post-filter. Finally, fresh, clean air is discharged on all 4 sides of the unit and circulated throughout the room. The aerodynamic airflow pattern continually pulls air through the unit. The result is constant and clean, fresh air in your space.
The Dayton 2HNPS cannot compare to the CleanAire CASE-1000. Why? Because there just isn't enough airflow.
On high speed, the Dayton produces 107 CFM airflow in contrast to 1,000 CFM in the CASE-1000. The Dayton air cleaner is similar to a bathroom exhaust fan; it just won't do the job like the CASE-1000 will!
Features of the CASE-1000 Clean Air Smoke Eater Ceiling Mount Electronic Air Cleaner
- Cleans Air Better Maintains consistent output voltage to the electronic cell for maximum air cleaning efficiency
- Quieter Performance Drop-down design allows for less air turbulence than flush mount units for quieter, higher capacity performance
- Fits More Applications Low profile design requires only 8-1/2" above the T-Bar. Only 4 inches extends below the T-Bar.
- 100% Tested Each and every Clean Aire electronic air cleaner is individually tested and operated for quality assurance
- Reduces Heating & Cooling Costs By using the CleanAire CASE-1000 commercial air cleaner, exhausting indoor air and bringing in outside air can be reduced to 1/3 of the minimum recommended 30 CFM per person.
- Adjustable Discharge Louvers Clean air is discharged on all 4 sides for optimum air circulation
- Removable Pre-filter and Grille Metal mesh pre-filter catch larger particles before they can enter the electronic cell.
- Hinged Access Door Allows easy access to components for periodic cell and pre-filter cleaning.