With a capacity of 1800 mg/hr, the QT Lightning is our Highest Producing Commercial Ozone Generator.
The QT Lightning Ozone Generator is designed to shock the area that requires treatment with high levels of ozone. It disperses 1,800 mg/hr of ozone and will run for 1 hour at a time. This allows the ozone to dissipate before the area is reoccupied. Our workhorse ozone generator is effective in areas up to 20,000 square feet for overnight purification or where heavy odors, bacteria, or mold are prevalent.
The QT Lightning Ozone Generator is designed to deodorize large areas quickly and effectively including;
- Fire and flood restoration
- Sewage, Garbage, Refuse & Recycling Areas
- Food Processing Plants
Ozone is very effective in eliminating odors, including human and pet odors, tobacco smoke, food odors, mold and mildew odors, garbage odors, restoration odors and much more. It's not a re-odorant - it totally destroys the offending gases that are the source of everything we smell. While ozone generators are NOT for everyone, or for every application, they can be highly effective when used properly and in the right environment. Ozone generators do not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job. Unlike many other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem odors & gases, reacting with contaminants in air & water and on surfaces such as upholstery, carpeting, walls and ceilings.
Additional Benefits of the QT Lightning Ozone Generator
- Ozone is produced in the QT Lightning by corona discharge. One of the benefits of corona discharge is that it also produces large quantities of negative ions. Negative ions cause dust particles to agglomerate so they're too heavy to stay airborne. Once the dust particles cluster together, they fall from the air, leaving a cleaner breathing zone.
- Sporax Anti-microbial Filters - The QT Lightning Ozone Generator is equipped with a bracket and a Sporax Anti-Microbial Dust Filter. Because this filter will trap large dust particles, the inside of your unit will stay cleaner longer.
- The QT Lightning has a 5-year warranty and a life expectancy of 15-20 years.
Specifications of the QT Lightning Ozone Generator
|Capacity||20,000 Square Feet|
|Ozone Output||1,800 mg/hr of ozone|
|Timer Settings||0 - 60 Minutes|
|Dimensions||7.5" W x 8.75" H x 11.75" D|
|Electrical||120V | 60W | 60 Hz|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Life Expectancy||15-20 Years|
|Click here to compare all QT Commercial Ozone Generators|