Dual Filtration Ensures Your Drinking Water is Safe & Clean
Replacing the filters in your H2O-SMART or H2O-PRO Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser is as easy as replacing a light bulb - Just push and twist!
- Reduces 99.9% of E-Coli, Staphylococcus, and other bacteria
- Reduces Chlorine, Lead, Insecticides, and other hazardous chemicals
- Reduces Taste & Odor
- Bacteria Growth Inhibitor
- Integrated Scale Inhibitor
- Tested by NSF with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Particulate Reduction, NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for Scale and Corrosion Inhibition, and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for the safe use of Activated Carbon
- Certified by NSF as compliant with EU Directive 2002/95EC on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
- Service Life - 1700 Gallons (1 year)
- Flow Rate - 0.5 GPM
- Temperature 4.4 - 38°C (40-100°F)
- Pressure 25-125 psi
Filters should be changed every 6-12 months.
For use in the following Bottleless Water Coolers;
- H2O-PRO Countertop Tri-Temp Bottleless Drinking Water Dispenser
- H2O-SMART Countertop Water Cooler (Discontinued)
Unused water filters do not expire. As long as they're not exposed to any moisture, there is no set shelf life for water filters.