Keep the Water in your Bottleless Water Cooler Clean & Fresh by Replacing the Easy to Change Twist-Off Filters on a Regular Basis
Easy to replace 'twist-off' filters provide superior water filtration. This replacement filter pack will remove many impurities found in municipal tap water sources.
- Stage 1 - 5-micron Sediment Filter - The sediment filter is excellent at removing sediment including sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1-micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Carbon reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon used in this filter is the highest quality and all materials used are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Post Carbon Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter also removes bad tastes & odors. It polishes off the filtration process to provide delicious, and fresh-tasting water.
Replace filters every 6-12 months.
For use in the following International H2O Bottleless Water Dispensers;
- H2O-1000 Bottleless Water Dispenser (Discontinued)
- H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser (Discontinued)
- H2O-2000-CT Countertop Tri-Temp Bottleless Filtered Water Dispenser
- H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Dispenser (Discontinued)