The Watchdog NXT85C Basement Crawlspace Dehumidifier Removes Over 85 Pints Per Day of Moisture with the Added Benefit of an Internal Condensate Pump.
The major difference that distinguishes the NXT85C from the NXT85 is an integrated HVAC quality condensate pump. This makes installation of the dehumidifier a breeze.
If your basement or crawl space is damp and humid, the Watchdog NXT85C basement & crawlspace dehumidifier provides exceptional moisture removal. With it's 85 pint-per-day moisture removal and a CoP of 2.71 L/kWh, the NXT85C effectively controls moisture in areas up to 15,000 cubic feet. Measuring only 12-inches high, the NXT85C basement and crawl space dehumidifier will fit just about anywhere that moisture is a problem. Convenient carrying handles and lightweight design (only 60 pounds) allow the unit to be moved easily where it's needed. The Watchdog NXT85C includes several versatile features such as digital display, electronic defrost, low-temperature operation, and auto restart. Compatible options include remote control, duct collar kits, and Wi-Fi remote sensor.
Features of the Watchdog NXT85C Basement & Crawl Space Dehumidifier
- Effectively removes moisture in areas up to 15,000 cubic feet
- Side Access Panels
- Heavy Duty Condensate Pump with 15' Lift
- Includes a washable pre-filter and MERV-10 filter
- Filter upgrades available - HEPA Filtration & Carbon Filtration
- Digital Display allows you to set your desired humidity level
- Auto-restart in case of a power outage
- Gravity Drain System
- Inlet or outlet ducting available
- Easy to carry handles
- Hot Gas Bypass prevents condensate from freezing on the surface of the evaporator coil