The Storm ELITE High Capacity Dehumidifier is Perfect for Water Damage Restoration and Carpet Cleaning Specialists
The Storm ELITE 125 pint per day high capacity restoration dehumidifier easily and effectively removes odors and mold causing moisture. When your environment is affected by water damage from heavy rains, a humid environment or moisture-producing activities such as carpet cleaning, a high capacity restoration dehumidifier is needed. LCD display allows you to easily set the required humidity levels. The Storm ELITE dehumidifier features an automatic humidistat that monitors the space, auto-restart in case of a power outage, and a condensate pump to easily remove any moisture collected.
The 125 pint per day Storm Elite Dehumidifier is an excellent choice for Flood and Water Damage Restoration and for Businesses with humid environments, Carpet Cleaning, Basements, Garages & Storage Areas. It includes an internal condensate pump and 25' of drainage hose.
How does the Storm ELITE Restoration Dehumidifier Work?
As moist air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) it turns into condensation. The condensation then drips off the coils and into the collection chamber. Next, the air is reheated through the condenser coil. Finally, dry air disburses back into the room. As a result, the constant circulation of air through the Storm ELITE dehumidifier ensures dryer, healthier air.
Dehumidifiers are an essential part of flood or water damage restoration. By maintaining the humidity level at or below 50% you'll be able to control mold and mildew in numerous applications. Moisture and mold can wreak havoc on household items, libraries/books, appliances, computers, camera & video equipment, musical instruments, historical documents, stamp collections, etc. The Storm ELITE high capacity restoration dehumidifier has you covered because moisture is the enemy.
Features of the Storm ELITE High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier
- Epoxy Coated Coils - Extends the life of the coils, provides protection in corrosive environments and maintains its heat transfer-ability
- Hot Gas Defrosting System - Prevents coils from freezing up
- "Water Full" protection
- Includes an internal Condensate Pump
- Includes 25' Drainage Hose
- Completely Portable
- Rugged roto-molded construction
- Large Rubber Wheels - 11.5" Diameter
- Innovative Clam Shell cover allows easy access to internal components
- LCD Digital display for easy settings
- Auto Restart with memory in case of a power outage
- Optional 12" Supply Ducting