- Product Overview
The QT Storm Commercial Ozone Generator Provides Continuous Odor Control
Compact & lightweight, the QT Storm commercial ozone generator removes odors and the foulest environments. It has a variable ozone setting control and is capable of producing as little as 20 mg/hr of ozone or as much as 300 mg/hr. It's effective in areas up to 10,000 cubic feet on a continuous basis.
The QT Storm Ozone Generator is designed to tackle areas with ongoing odors problems such as;
- Garbage & Refuse Areas
- Lobbies and Waiting Areas
- Soiled Linen Rooms
- Meeting & Conference Rooms
- Damp Basements & Cellars
- Recycling Areas
Ozone is very effective in eliminating odors, including tobacco smoke, human and pet odors, food odors, mold and mildew odors, garbage odors, renovation odors, and much more. It's not a re-odorant - it totally destroys the offending gases that are the source of everything we smell. While ozone generators are NOT for everyone, or for every application, they can be highly effective when used properly and in the right environment. Ozone generators do not depend on the air passing through the machine to do its job. Unlike many other deodorizing methods, ozone actually searches out and destroys problem odors & gases, reacting with contaminants in air & water and on surfaces such as upholstery, carpeting, walls, and ceilings.
Additional Benefits of the QT Storm Ozone Generator
- Ozone is produced in the QT Storm by corona discharge. One of the benefits of corona discharge is that it also produces large quantities of negative ions. Negative ions cause dust particles to agglomerate so they're too heavy to stay airborne. Once the dust particles cluster together, they fall from the air, leaving a cleaner breathing zone.
- Sporax Anti-microbial Filters - The QT Storm Ozone Generator is equipped with a bracket and a Sporax Anti-Microbial Dust Filter. Because this filter will trap large dust particles, the inside of your unit will stay cleaner longer.
- The QT Storm has a 5-year warranty and a life expectancy of 15-20 years.
Specifications of the QT Storm Ozone Generator
|10,000 Cubic Feet
|Variable - 20 to 300 mg/hr of ozone
|6.5" W x 8" H x 10.5" D
|120V | 47W | 60 Hz
|5 Year Limited
Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements: cannot be shipped to California