- Product Overview
The Ebac WM-150 High Capacity Wall Mounted Dehumidifier is Ideal for Both Commercial and Residential Applications that Need to Control High Levels of Humidity
The Ebac WM150 heavy duty wall mounted dehumidifier is an ideal solution for humidity control in a wide variety of applications. It operates as a free-standing dehumidifier, or it can be permanently wall-mounted. It's ideal for spa and indoor pool areas in homes, gyms or hotels/motels. Whatever your moisture removal requirements are, the Ebac WM150 wall mounted dehumidifier has proven to be a reliable drying machine. In addition to its quiet operation and sturdy cabinet, its ability to operate effectively over a broad range and temperature conditions are part of what makes the Ebac WM150 so attractive in spa and hot tub applications.
Its reverse cycle defrost system guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures. Because the WM150 high capacity dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Ideal applications for the Ebac WM150 Wall Mount Dehumidifier include Offices - Apartments - Bars - Salons - Music Stores - Shops - Restaurants - Basements - De-Flooding - Storage Areas - Swimming Pools - Laboratories - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Hospitals - Hotels / Motels
Features of the Ebac WM150 High Capacity Wall Mounted Dehumidifier
- Cross-flow blower-style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- High capacity, fully automatic, integral condensate pump
- Status and Mode indicators
- Adjustable control humidistat
- Removable, washable air filters
- High-efficiency reciprocating compressor
- Robust steel construction
- Drainage facility from either end
- Low-temperature operation - Down to 33°F
- Long power cord with molded plug
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket
How the Ebac WM-150 Wall Mount Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment can result in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The Ebac WM-150 Wall Mounted Dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.
If you're interested in the Ebac WM-150 wall mount dehumidifier for your indoor pool room or spa, please provide the following information when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)