- Product Overview
The Ebac RM4500 Air-to-Air Restoration Dehumidifier Ensures High Performance when Moisture Removal is an Absolute Necessity
Stackable, easy to maneuver, and high capacity, the Ebac RM4500 is quickly becoming the favorite and best dehumidifier for cleaning and restoration professionals. It's durable rotational modeled polyethylene housing can take a beating in the most extreme environments. The RM4500 restoration dehumidifier has a lightweight and robust design that is best suited for commercial and residential applications where water & moisture removal is necessary. Its super large wheels and sturdy built-in handle ensure easy mobility and portability. With more than 150 pints of moisture removal per day, the Ebac RM4500 high capacity restoration dehumidifier is a powerhouse. Compact enough for one-person operation, yet has the capacity to handle several room-size areas at a time.
Ideal applications for the RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier include Flood & Restoration - Carpet Cleaning - Basements/Cellars - Laundries - De-Flooding - Drying/Furnishing - Tradesmen - Garages - Laboratories - Offices
How The Ebac RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier Works
The RM4500 restoration dehumidifier, with its two-stage cooling process and temperature-sensitive, defrost control, ensures optimum performance throughout the units' full operating temperature range. Wet, humid air is drawn into the RM4500 dehumidifier and passes through an "Air to Air" heat exchange. This process pre-cools or 'drys' the air before being passed over the evaporator coil, where any moisture present is removed. This cool dry air then passes back through the Air to Air heat exchange, in the opposite direction, providing the cooling for the incoming air. After passing over the condenser coil, which re-heats the air, warmer, "Super Dry Air" exits the dehumidifier.
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold, and bacteria. Without a high capacity restoration dehumidifier, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and will ultimately cause further damage.
Features of the Ebac RM4500 High Capacity Restoration Dehumidifier
- Dual Cool 'Air to Air' heat exchange for increased performance
- Hours Run Meter - Let's you log how many hours per job
- Large, rugged wheels
- Non-collapsable ridged handle for easy transport
- High Lift Condensate Pump w/ Pump Purge Switch
- The unit can be ducted
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Reverse Cycle Defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost buildup providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures down to 37°F
- Durable Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housing - Can take a beating in harsh, rugged environments
- Easy installation and operation with a standard 115V plug.
- Easy to use controls/control panel
- Stackable - Incorporates a facility to safely stack units, thereby significantly reducing storage and transportation costs.
- "H" version includes an electronic humidity controller - Allows for precise humidity control. A programmable display lets you set a specific desired humidity level.