The Ebac KOMPACT Restoration Dehumidifier is Completely Portable and Perfect for Water Damage Restoration in Homes, Offices, and Businesses
High humidity - floods - condensation - they can all wreak havoc in your living space. Controlling humidity and moisture in your home or workplace is essential. Don't risk your equipment, building structure or health. The Ebac KOMPACT restoration dehumidifier will perform the task - easily and swiftly. The KOMPACT dehumidifier operates at a low temperature of 33ºF and under extreme humidity conditions. It's lightweight with a robust design that's ideal for both commercial and residential applications. Its portable and compact size is easy enough for one-man operation, yet it can easily handle several room-size areas at a time.
How The Ebac KOMPACT Restoration Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Ebac KOMPACT Restoration Dehumidifier Key Design Features
- Washable air filter for easy maintenance
- Rugged wheels with shock-absorbing semi-pneumatic tires
- Collapsible and sturdy handle for easy transport
- High capacity integral condensate pump capable of 20' vertical lift
- Hours run meter providing accurate run time measurements
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Extra-long power cord - 16'
- Extra-long drain hose - 25'
- "Hot Gas" defrosting feature which automatically melts away frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures
- Sturdy epoxy-coated steel construction
- Simple installation and operation with a standard 115V plug
Ideal Applications for the Ebac KOMPACT Dehumidifier include - Flood & Restoration - Roof Leaks - Basements / Cellars - Laundries - Vehicle Storage - Hotels / Guest Houses - Second Homes - Laboratories - Offices
Whether it is a flash flood, hurricane, heavy rains or water main break, it's vitally important to restore the damaged area as soon as possible to protect your property and more importantly, your health from microorganisms, mold, and bacteria. Without dehumidification, these harmful organisms will continue to grow and ultimately cause further damage.