- Product Overview
Ebac CD425 & CD425D Industrial Dehumidifiers remove up to 285 pints of moisture per day from the largest and most severe environments
Ebac CD425 industrial dehumidifiers were developed for very large areas affected by the severest humidity & temperature conditions up to 52,970 cu. ft. Warehouses, factories, stadiums, and other large-scale facilities with ambient temperatures ranging from 33°F to 95°F can address humidity and condensation problems efficiently and automatically. The CD425 and CD425D high-capacity industrial dehumidifiers can be utilized as a single unit or can run in multiples to provide protection on any scale. Ducted applications are possible where design requirements specify.
The powerful Ebac CD425 and CD425D range of industrial dehumidifiers are "stand-alone" units that can handle the extra load encountered in the typical humid, industrial settings with or without the pump. Under maximum conditions, the CD425 will condense and remove up to 50 gallons (285 pints) of moisture per day - day after day. With "Reverse Cycle" defrosting, this workhorse can function smoothly in a cold, wet location, without the limitations of frost buildup. Because the CD425 dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation. Available in 220v and 440v electrical, as well as, with or without a condensate pump.
How The Ebac CD425 Industrial Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, its moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room at 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
The reduction in relative humidity protects buildings and their contents from the adverse effects that dampness and moisture cause.
Ideal applications for the CD425 Industrial Dehumidifier include - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Motel / Hotel - Stadiums - Ships / Barges
Ebac CD425 Industrial Dehumidifier 220v & 440V Features
- The optional internal high-capacity condensate pump ensures continual operation without worry.
- Available in 220V or 440V
- Available with or without a high lift condensate pump.
- Welded steel chassis with baked epoxy-coated and vinyl coatings for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to report the operating status of the unit.
- Gravity Drain Option - 2 x 5/8" O/D
- Ebac's unique "Reverse Cycle" defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures down to 33°F.
- Rugged design for harsh industrial environments.