- Product Overview
The Ebac CD100E Dehumidifier Provides the Same Level of Moisture Removal as the Ebac CD100 - Plus - Added Features Include an Alarm Humidistat and a Wall Mounting Bracket
The Ebac CD100-E 97 pint per day dehumidifier is designed to eliminate high humidity in harsh environments. The impressive CD100-E can be easily moved from site to site or can be permanently mounted and ducted to suit a variety of applications. Its' low-temperature operation ensures a high volume - over 97 pints per day of moisture removal (60% RH) in temperatures down to 33°F. In extremely adverse conditions - 100% RH - the CD-100E is capable of removing a whopping 20 gallons of moisture per day.
Because of its high capacity and durability, it's extremely effective in warehouses, storage rooms, electrical and communication switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs, and active and laid-up marine vessels. The Ebac CD100E high capacity dehumidifier includes an internal alarm humidistat making it the ideal choice for installations where remote monitoring is required. It automatically turns on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation. The alarm humidistat can be adjusted and preset during the installation process and will provide means of identifying a high humidity condition. The CD-100E commercial dehumidifier is also supplied with a wall mount bracket and installation kit.
How the Ebac CD-100E Low-Temperature Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
Features of the Ebac CD100E Low-Temperature Dehumidifier
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A floating compressor for vibration and mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique Reverse Cycle defrosting system, for effective operation in low ambient temperatures.
- Standard 115V power requirements for operation in any location.
- Adjustable Alarm Humidistat and voltage-free connector.
- Power-On Indicator.
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate run time measuring.
- Supplied complete with wall mounting bracket.
Ideal applications for the CD-100E Commercial Dehumidifier Include
Warehouses - Factories - Sports Halls - Storage Areas - Laboratories - Oil Rigs - Agriculture - Kitchens - Hotel / Motel - Ships / Barges - Pumping Stations - Stadiums