- Product Overview
The Ebac AD850E Wall Mount Dehumidifier is Super Quiet and is Ideal for Both Commercial and Residential Moisture Removal
Combining style and performance, the Ebac AD850E wall mount commercial dehumidifier will easily and effectively remove over 95 pints of moisture per day in areas up to 1,700 square feet. Its' attractive design will fit in any environment that demands extreme moisture removal. Rated at a low noise level of 50 decibels, the AD850E is quiet enough to have in your home, yet tough enough to combat the most adverse moisture problems. It can stand upright on any level surface, or be wall-mounted for permanent installation. The Ebac AD850E is a perfect choice for controlling humidity levels in spa rooms or swimming pool areas in homes or hotels/motels.
The AD850E Wall Mount Dehumidifier is attractive and quiet enough to be used in areas where people are engaged in leisure or office activities but powerful enough to remove even the most persistent humidity problems. Equipped with an internal high lift condensate pump, high volume moisture removal is worry-free. The user-friendly soft-touch control panel allows you to adjust the settings according to your desired level of ambient humidity. The Ebac AD850E high-volume dehumidifier features an energy-saving internal humidistat that automatically monitors the humidity level and switches on and off depending on your pre-determined settings.
Features of the Ebac AD850E Wall Mounted Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
- Streamlined modern design to blend in with different decors and environments
- Cross-flow blower-style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- Built-in electronic humidistat allows accurate humidity readings
- Two-speed fan motor to adapt to environmental conditions for optimal performance
- Electronic, temperature-sensitive defrost to allow operation down to 41° F
- Two removable, washable air filters
- Integral condensate pump
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
Ideal applications for the Ebac AD850E Commercial Dehumidifier include Health Clubs - Locker Rooms - Spas & Swimming Pools - Jacuzzis - Offices - Motels - Museums - Garages - Cellars - Archive and Storage Areas
How the Ebac AD850E Wall Mount Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment can result in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The Ebac AD850E dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.
If you're interested in the Ebac AD850E wall mount dehumidifier for your indoor pool room or spa, please provide the following information when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)