- Product Overview
The Ebac QZC-1500 Portable Spot Heater provides warmth when and where you need it.
Approximately 90% of the energy used from the Ebac Portable Infrared Heater is converted to real usable warmth, directed at the very surfaces you need to heat and not wasted to the surrounding air, as with other conventional heaters.
Ebac Portable, Infra-Red heaters are unique because they provide efficient, economical, safe and environmentally friendly 'directional' heating. If you need to heat a large building from floor to ceiling, then you need a conventional heater. However, if you just need to heat a specific area, an infra-red heater is the way to go.
Why the QZ-1500 Portable Infra-Red Heater from Ebac?
- Instant heat provides complete portability - Heat from the Ebac portable QZ heaters is virtually instantaneous, making them ideal for builders, plasterers and painters as they move from room to room.
- No ventilation required - Ebac portable QZ spot heaters do not require oxygen, so ventilation is not required. No exhaust gases are produced, so there is no build-up of smells, fumes or water vapor as with paraffin or LPG heaters.
- Silent and fan-free - Ebac portable QZ spot heaters do not contain a fan, making them draft-free. They have no open flame and are silent in operation. This means the Ebac portable QZ spot heaters are an ideal choice for areas open to the public.
- Easy to use - There is no unexpected and inconvenient changing of gas bottles or messy topping up of fuel tanks. Infra-Red heating technology is very easy to live with.
- Lightweight - Portable and lightweight, Ebac portable QZ spot heaters can be moved quickly and easily around a building, even up and down the stairs.
Features of the Ebac QZ Infra-Red Spot Heaters
- On/Off Control
- Heat source - Ceramic Heater Plate
- 2 Heat Settings
- Fitted Mains Plug
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet
- Cable Wrap
- Carrying Handle
- Epoxy Powder Coating
Ideal Applications for Ebac Infra-Red QZ Heaters Include: Warehouses - Loading Bays - Building Sites - Laboratories - Manufacturing Facilities - Storage Areas - Horticulture - Public Areas - Sports Halls - Flood Damage Drying - Maintenance Areas - Painters, Plasterers, Builders
Specifications of the Ebac QZC-1500 Infra-Red Spot Heater
|Dimensions||25 (H) x 15.3 (W) x 14.3 (D)
|Min / Max Operating Temp||33°F - 95°F|
|Voltage||115V | 60Hz | 1 Phase | 13 Amps | 1500 Watts|