- Product Overview
- MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Installation Accessories
The MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Portable Commercial Air Conditioner provides up to 36,000 BTU's of Supplemental Cooling Power. It's Designed to Keep Computer and Telecom Equipment from Over-Heating.
The MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Portable Air Conditioner is designed for workspaces that are filled with heat-generating electronics. Computer server rooms, networks, communications, and office equipment can shut down when temperatures rise, crippling daily operations. Self-contained, portable, and incredibly dependable, the Climate Pro K36 portable air conditioner takes up less than 12 square feet of space and requires no costly installation - simply roll it in, plug it in and turn it on.
The MovinCool Climate Pro K36 is a portable and self-contained spot cooling unit that provides 36,000 BTUs of supplemental cooling power. Healthcare Centers, Schools & Universities, Server Rooms, Computer Rooms, Data Centers, Museums, Banks, Telecommunication Rooms, Offices, Hospitals, etc. can all benefit by installing the Climate Pro K36.
MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Portable Commercial Air Conditioner Features
- Colorful and digital LCD control panel simplifies operation, clearing of codes, and is easier to read.
- Matte black cabinet fits well with any decor.
- Optional Quick-Connect directional flow nozzles provide easy, turn-and-click convenience.
- Effective moisture removal - speeds up the drying process in humid and water-damaged areas.
- Wrap-around bumpers enable safer handling and movement around your facility.
- Large casters make rolling and navigation easy.
- A Built-in cable compartment keeps the power cord securely out of the way.
- Hinged tank cover keeps the drain tank secure.
Dual condensate tanks for fewer service interruptions.
- Built-in flanges. Standard on all models — no add-ons needed.
- Modest power usage. Runs on 208/230V 20 amp circuit and consumes 4.3 kW.
- Cooling support effective in conditions from 65° to 95°F.
- Moderately quiet. At highest speed with condenser duct, sound level 68 dB(A) - similar to sound levels for conversation.
MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Portable Air Conditioner Technical Specifications
|Cooling Capacity||36,000 BTU/h (95°F @ 60% RH)|
|Electronic Features||Programmable Control Panel
|Electrical||208 / 230V, 1 Phase | 4.3 kW | 19.9 Amps
Recommended Fuse Size - 30 Amps
Min/Max Voltage - 198 / 253
|Power Cord||12 AWG (3-core) - 6 feet|
|NEMA Plug Configuration||6-30P - See Chart Here|
|Fan Motor Output||0.23 kW Evaporator | 0.37 kW Condenser|
|Evaporator||Fan Type - Centrifugal
Max Airflow (CFM) - 920 (H) | 880 (M) | 840 (L)
Max External Static Pressure - 0.6 IWG
|Condenser||Fan Type - Centrifugal
Max Airflow (CFM) - 1390 (H) | 990 (L)
Max External Static Pressure - 0.5 IWG
|Compressor||Hermetic Scroll - 2.3 kW Output|
|Dimensions||31" (W) x 55" (D) x 53" (H)|
|Weight||Net - 454 lbs. | Shipping - 535 lbs.|
|Condensate Tank Capacity||2 @ 5 Gallons each|
|Operating Temperature||65°F - 95°F @ 50% RH|
|Max Duct Length||Cold Duct Hose - 40 ft.
Hot Duct Hose - 60 ft.
|Sound Level dB(A)||With Condenser - 68 (H) | 67 (M) | 66 (L)
Without Condenser - 70 (H) | 69 (M) | 68 (L)
|MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Product Spec Sheet|
|MovinCool Climate Pro K36 Owner's Manual|
|What's In The Box?||
|Warranty||MovinCool's Office Pro, Classic, Classic Plus, and Climate Pro models come standard with 1-year parts and labor coverage.
Registered products are eligible to receive full 3-year parts and labor coverage including the compressor.
|NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
All models feature compressor overload relay and fan motor protection.
All models feature compressor short-cycle protection, return air thermostat, automatic restart and accommodate a condensate pump kit.
All models are 50 Hertz (Hz) compatible with a slight performance decrease from the specifications listed above.
MovinCool Climate Pro K-36 Installation and Accessory List
All accessories are sold separately.
All accessories are sold individually unless otherwise noted.
Exhaust duct required in most cases.
1. Two Hole Adapter/Flange Base Plate – 481769-0300
2-Piece Metal Base Plate has two 8-inch diameter holes to convert airflow from louvers to self-supported or flexible air ducts.
2. (8-inch) Supply Air Flange Kit - 481170-0470
8-inch diameter flange kit includes wire clamp and mounting screws. Used to attach the self-supported cold air duct to the two-hole base plate.
(Use with 8-inch diameter self-supported duct or 8-inch diameter flex-duct.)
3. Self-Supported Cold Air Duct – LAY45810-0080
8-inch diameter self-supported duct extends from 6.5-ft to 10-ft in length. Provides specific, directional airflow.
4. Flexible Duct – LAY45810-0030
8-inch diameter x 25-ft Flexible Air Duct Includes Clamp. This flexible duct can be used to provide cool air to areas up to 25 feet away.
5. Four Hole Adapter/Flange Base Plate – 481769-0290
Metal Base Plate has four 6-inch diameter holes to convert airflow from louvers to quick-connect, self-supported, or flexible air ducts.
6. Quick-Connect Flange Kit – 481170-0490
6-inch diameter quick-connect flange kit includes wire clamp and mounting screws. Used to attach the quick-connect nozzles to the four-hole base plate.
(Use with #7 quick-connect nozzles)
7. Quick-Connect Nozzle – 484209-0490
6-inch diameter Quick-Connect Nozzle extends up to 2-ft in length. Includes trim ring.
(Use with #6 quick-connect adapter flange kit.)
8. (6-inch) Supply Air Flange Kit – 481170-0460
6-inch diameter flange kit includes wire clamp and mounting screws. Used to attach the self-supported cold air duct to the two-hole base plate.
(Use with #9 6-inch diameter self-supported duct.)
9. Self-Supported Cold Air Duct - 481744-0030
6-inch diameter self-supported duct extends from 6.5-ft to 10-ft in length. Provides specific, directional airflow.
10. Trim-Ring – 481851-0210
6-inch diameter Trim Ring mounts on the end of the self-supported duct.
(Not required, but the trim ring prevents sharp edges and/or unraveling and completes the look.)
11. Indoor Air (Heat Exchanger) Plenum – 484350-1330
The plenum attaches to the front of the unit for return air to the indoor heat exchanger. (Use this accessory when the Climate Pro K36 is in an adjacent room from the room to be cooled.)
12. Outdoor Air (Heat Exchanger) Plenum - 484350-1230
For Negative Pressure Rooms - When balanced airflow is required, attached the outdoor heat exchanger plenum with a 16-inch diameter duct from the side of the unit to an outside air source. The air to the outdoor heat exchanger is pulled from outside the room to eliminate problems associated with negative pressure. It attaches to the condenser intake side of the unit and is hinged for filter cleaning.
(Use with 16-inch Flexible Duct #13.)
13. Flexible Warm Air Duct / Negative Pressure Condenser Intake Air Duct – LAY45820-0010
16-inch diameter Flexible Exhaust Duct extends up to 25-ft in length. Includes clamp.
(Used as a warm air exhaust duct or intake duct with negative pressure air plenum.)
14. Ceiling Tile Exhaust Kit - HDK-16
MovinCool makes it easy to remove exhaust air. Simply replace your existing ceiling tile with the HDK-16 Ceiling Tile Exhaust Kit. Place the Exhaust Flex Duct on top of the MovinCool unit and insert it into the specially cut ceiling tile.
Includes 1) 2-ft x 2-ft Ceiling Tile with 7-ft of 16-inch diameter Flexible Exhaust Duct.
15. Condensate Pump Kit 230V - 484789-0240
No need to bother with manually emptying the tanks. The condensate pump will remove the water automatically to any remote drain. Maximum lift – 17-ft. Includes 3/8-inch diameter x 20-ft length drainage hose + installation hardware.
16. Storage Cover - LA484420-0850
When your MovinCool Portable Spot Cooler is not in use, protect it with this durable black nylon oxford unit storage cover.