The Ebac RF3500 is a high capacity, powerful, versatile air mover with superior drying capabilities.
With its super powerful 3000 CFM drying power, the Ebac RF-3500 is your answer for tough restoration jobs. This is definitely a tough restoration air mover and dryer that will move a lot of air - FAST! The Ebac RF3500 is effective in the most extreme and adverse environmental conditions. It's imperative to keep wet areas as dry as possible, especially when they pose a threat to safety, efficiency, and health.
The Ebac RF3500 Air Mover Drying Fan can be used in Several Convenient Ways for any Restoration Job
- Cooling - Easily pull cool and comfortable air into hot, humid environments. Uncomfortable conditions lead to reduced efficiency in the workplace. By introducing cooler, fresher air, your workers will perform more efficiently.
- Ventilation - Crowded or poorly ventilated areas are not only unpleasant, but they're also unhealthy. A lack of oxygen causes drowsiness when can render the operation of machinery dangerous. The RF3500 power fan ensures a constant supply of fresh, oxygen-rich air.
- Extraction - In areas where dust, unpleasant smells, or fumes are present, it can pose a risk to health and safety. The RF3500 power fan can easily extract large amounts of contaminated air through heavy-duty, non-collapsible flexible ducting.
- Total Flexibility - The RF3500 power fan can be used as a stand-alone, high capacity cooling unit, or in conjunction with a flexible duct for moisture extraction or fresh air injection. By combining a series of ducts and power fans together, extraction, ventilation or cooling can be accomplished over considerable distances.
Key Design Features of the RF3500 Power Drying Fan
- Lightweight and Portable
- High Performance - up to 3000 CFM free air @1.5" static pressure
- Robust, roto-molded body
- Large balanced carrying handle
- Easy-to-use ON-OFF toggle switch
- Guarded Fan for Safety
- Cable wrap for a tangle-free power cord
- Rubber, anti-vibration feet
Ebac RF3500 Power Drying Fan Specifications
|Electrical||110V | 50/60 Hz | Phase - 1 | 6A | 600W|
|Noise Level||84 dB(A)|