The DD-300 Desiccant Dehumidifier is a Low-Temperature Dryer for Sub-Zero Climates and Low Dewpoint Requirements
The Ebac DD300 Desiccant Dehumidifier Removes over 69 pints per day of moisture in areas up to 1,100 square feet.
The Ebac DD-300 desiccant dehumidifier is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, ensuring a rust-free product when used in the severest environment. The spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation and its high efficiency patented PPS Rotor ensures effective drying. The DD300 low-temperature desiccant dehumidifier incorporates an 82% active Silica Gel to ensure optimum performance over the units' wide operating range of temperatures and humidity levels. Its desiccant rotor is washable and designed for high performance and long life.
The DD300 is compact, rugged, and lightweight providing easy transportation by one person and is easily accommodated within space-restricted areas. The unit incorporates a PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) Heater ensuring maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running. In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the running time, an ammeter is also incorporated in order to display the current used by the unit and monitor the units drying effectiveness. Manual / Automatic control is a standard feature of the DD300 low-temperature desiccant dehumidifier. A remote humidistat can quickly and easily be connected for automatic operation and control.
How Does Ebac DD-300 Desiccant Dehumidifier Work?
Desiccant operation is simplistic yet extremely effective and reliable. Air (Process Air) is drawn into the dehumidifier, where it passes over a wheel impregnated with Silica Gel. As the air passes over this wheel, any moisture present in the air is absorbed into the Silica Gel wheel before leaving the dehumidifier as warm dry air. The Silica Gel wheel is continually, slowly rotating, typically at three revolutions per hour. As the wheel rotates, a small portion passes through the regeneration segment. During this phase, a second air stream (Regeneration Air) is heated to a high temperature before passing over the wheel. Any moisture present in the wheel is released into this air stream; this hot wet air is then exhausted outside the area being dried.
NOTE: The wet air outlet from the desiccant dehumidifier must be exhausted to outside of the room being dried by means of a suitable duct. All duct connections to the dehumidifier have been designed for connections to standard size ducts. The dry air outlet is also provided with a means of attaching a duct. This can be used to direct the air towards more severe damp patches.
Features of the Ebac DD300 Low-Temperature Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Stainless Steel Construction - Ensures a rust-free product when used in even the most severe of applications. Spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation.
- Electronic Controls - In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the running time, an ammeter is also incorporated in order to monitor the units drying effectiveness.
- High Capacity PTC Heater - Ensures maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running.
- Remote Humidistat Facility - Can quickly and easily be connected for automatic operation and control.
- Low-Temperature Operation - Works effectively in sub-zero temperatures down to -4°F (negative four degrees Fahrenheit).
- Inlet Air Filter - The DD300 desiccant dehumidifier has a single filter positioned at the air inlet and is used to clean the air entering the dehumidifier.
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Feet
- Carrying Handles
- Auto/Manual mode selection
Ideal applications for the DD300 Desiccant Dehumidifier include Offices - Shops - Restaurants - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - De-Flooding - Pharmaceutical - Defense Industry - Confectionery - Laboratories - Medical - Food Industry - Agriculture - Cold Stores - Hospitals - Hotels - Stadiums - Ships