- Product Overview
The Ebac WM-80D Dehumidifier is Compact, Quiet, and Can be Wall Mounted
The Ebac WM80-D compact wall-mountable dehumidifier is a practical solution for humidity control in a wide variety of applications. It can be used as a free-standing unit or can permanently wall-mounted. and is ideal for an indoor pool or spa area in homes or hotels/motels. Whatever your moisture removal requirements are, the Ebac WM-80D compact wall-mountable dehumidifier has proven to be a reliable moisture drying unit. In addition to its quiet operation and sturdy cabinet, the ability to operate effectively over a broad range and temperature conditions are part of what makes the WM80-D so attractive in a spa or hot tub application.
Its active hot gas defrost system, controlled by an electronic timer, guarantees positive de-icing, thereby optimizing operation at low temperatures. Because the WM80-D compact wall mounted dehumidifier is equipped with an internal humidistat, it automatically switches on and off to save energy and expense by maintaining the desired level of humidity with intermittent operation.
Ideal applications for the WM80-D Commercial Dehumidifier include Offices - Apartments - Bars - Salons - Music Stores - Shops - Restaurants - Basements - De-Flooding - Storage Areas - Swimming Pools - Laboratories - Kitchens - Pumping Stations - Hospitals - Hotel / Motel
Features of the Ebac WM-80D Compact Wall Mounted Dehumidifier
- Cross-flow blower-style fan for efficient, quiet operation
- High capacity, fully automatic, integral condensate pump
- Status and Mode indicators
- Removable, washable air filter
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Robust steel construction
- Drainage facility from either end
- Low-Temperature Operation - Down to 33º F
- Long power cord with molded plug
- Includes Wall Mounting Bracket
- Digital Control Interface
How the Ebac WM-80D Compact Wall Mounted Dehumidifier Works
- Moist air is drawn into the unit by a fan
- The air passes over a cold surface
- As the air is cooled, it's moisture condenses
- The collected moisture drips into the container
- The cooled air is re-heated by the heat recovery system
- Air passes back into the room 2°C warmer and considerably dryer
- Defrost system automatically de-ices the unit as necessary
- The unit switches off automatically when the container is full
- When the unit achieves the selected level of dryness, it switches off automatically
High levels of moisture and humidity in your environment can result in corrosion, mold growth and rotting. Staggering costs are incurred every year through damage to properties and inventory as a result of dampness. Even if your building seems dry during the day, at night when the temperature falls the humidity rises and the condensation process begins. The Ebac WM-150 Wall Mounted Dehumidifier is a small price to pay when combating any moisture or humidity issues.
If you're interested in the Ebac WM-80D compact wall mounted dehumidifier for your indoor pool room or spa, please provide the following information when contacting us;
- In what city and state is the room located?
- What are the dimensions of your poolroom (length times the width times the height of the ceiling)?
- Describe the quality of construction? (how well is it sealed, what material was used for the walls and ceiling)
- What is the present relative humidity in the room?
- What is the desired relative humidity to be achieved?
- What is the average air temperature in the room?
- What is the surface area of the pool? (square footage- length x width)
- What is the temperature of the water?
- Is the pool covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)
- Besides a pool, is there a spa/hot tub in the room?
- If there is a spa, what is the surface area? (square footage- length x width)
- If there is a spa, what is the temperature of the water?
- If there is a spa, is it covered when not in use? (If it is, how many hours is it not covered)