The Watchdog NXT120C High Capacity Dehumidifier Removes Over 120 Pints Per Day of Moisture with the Added Benefit of an Internal Condensate Pump
The major difference that distinguishes the NXT-120C from the NXT-120 is an integrated HVAC quality condensate pump. This makes installation of the dehumidifier a breeze.
If your basement, crawl space, home, or garage is damp and humid, the Watchdog NXT-120C high capacity dehumidifier provides superior moisture removal. With over 120 pints per day of moisture removal and a CoP of 2.8 L/kWh, the Watchdog NX-120C effectively controls moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet. Measuring in at only 16-inches high, the watchdog NX-120C high capacity dehumidifier fits just about anywhere that moisture is a problem. Convenient carrying handles allow the unit to be moved easily where it's needed. The Watchdog NXT-120C includes several versatile features such as an internal heavy-duty condensate pump, digital display, electronic defrost, low-temperature operation, and auto restart. Optional accessories include remote control, duct collar kits, and Wi-Fi remote sensor.
Features of the Watchdog NXT-120C High Capacity Dehumidifier
- Effectively removes moisture in areas up to 21,000 cubic feet
- Side Access Panels
- Heavy Duty Condensate Pump with 15' Lift
- Includes a washable pre-filter and MERV-10 filter
- Filter upgrades available - HEPA Filtration & Carbon Filtration
- Digital Display allows you to set your desired humidity level
- Auto-restart in case of a power outage
- Gravity Drain System
- Inlet or outlet ducting available
- Easy to carry handles
- Hot Gas Bypass prevents condensate from freezing on the surface of the evaporator coil