The Storm PRO 85 Pint Per Day Portable Restoration Dehumidifier is the SMART Answer for Post-Flood Moisture Removal
The Storm PRO 85 pint portable restoration dehumidifier is a SMART way to easily and effectively remove odor and mold causing moisture due to flooding, heavy rains, and humid environments.
Download the free WIFI app to monitor the restoration process from anywhere! The drying process kicks in as soon as the pre-set conditions are outside of the set point. This Storm PRO dehumidifier features an automatic humidistat that monitors the space, a heavy-duty internal condensate pump to easily remove any moisture collected, and an hours run meter to effectively monitor the unit's running time.
The 85 PPD Storm PRO Restoration Dehumidifier is perfect for high humidity or flood restoration. It includes an easy to download WIFI app, an internal condensate pump and 25' of drainage hose. It's an excellent choice for Flood Restoration or Homes in humid environments, Crawl Spaces, Basements & Storage Areas.
How does the Storm PRO Restoration Dehumidifier Work?
As moist air is drawn across an evaporator coil (which is cooler than the dew point of the air) it turns into condensation. The condensation then drips off the coils and into the collection chamber. Next, the air is reheated through the condenser coil. Finally, dry air disburses back into the room. As a result, the constant circulation of air through the Storm PRO dehumidifier ensures dryer, healthier air.
Dehumidifiers are an essential part of flood or water damage restoration. By maintaining the humidity level at or below 50% you'll be able to control mold and mildew in numerous applications. Moisture and mold can wreak havoc on household items, libraries/books, appliances, computers, camera & video equipment, musical instruments, historical documents, stamp collections, etc. The Storm PRO high capacity restoration dehumidifier has you covered because moisture is the enemy.
Features of the Storm PRO Portable Restoration Dehumidifier
- Smart WIFI app monitors the dehumidification process from anywhere!
- Includes a Pre-filter and MERV 8 Air Filter
- Hot Gas Defrosting System - Prevents coils from freezing up
- Epoxy Coated Coils - Extends the life of the coils, provides protection in corrosive environments, and maintains its heat transfer-ability
- Hours Run Meter provides accurate run time measurements.
- Includes an internal Heavy Duty Condensate Pump
- Includes 25' Drainage Hose
- Completely Portable
- Rugged Rotomold construction
- Rigid Handle for easy transport
- Large Rubber Wheels - 11.5-inch Diameter
- Innovative Clam Shell cover allows easy access to internal components
- LCD Digital display for easy settings
- Auto Restart in case of a power outage
- Optional 6" Supply Ducting
Specifications of the Storm PRO Portable Restoration Dehumidifier
|Dimensions||31" (H) x 19.2" (W) x 21.2" (D)|
|Moisture Removal||85 pints per day (80°F, 60% RH)
180 ppd @ saturation (90°F, 80% RH)
|Operating Temperature Range||33.8°F - 105°F|
|Functioning Humidity Range||25 - 80%|
|Effective Coverage Area||Up to 2,300 sq. ft.|
|Noise Level||< 58 d(B)A|
|Electrical||115V, 60 Hz | 5.56 Amps | COP - 2.88L/Kwh|
|Storm PRO Dehumidifier Owner's Manual|
|What's In The Box?||
1 Year - Parts & Labor on Entire Unit
5 Years - Condenser, Evaporator & Compressor
(First 3 years include parts & labor on condenser, evaporator & compressor)