- Product Overview
Ebac DD900 High-Capacity Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier Loves Cooler Climates (Sub-zero Temperatures)
The Ebac DD900 industrial desiccant dehumidifier is manufactured from high-grade stainless steel, ensuring a rust-free product even when used in the severest environment. The spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation and its high-efficiency patented PPS Rotor ensures effective drying even in the coldest climates. The DD900 low-temperature industrial desiccant dehumidifier is a rugged unit that incorporates a high capacity Resistive Heater to ensure maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running. Available in 220 volts or 460 volts.
The Ebac DD900 incorporates 2 EC fans with variable speed allowing the unit to be easily installed and commissioned in a wide variety of installations. An electronic thermostat allows the user to select the desired drying level, i.e.; high-efficiency drying, deep drying, or high extraction. The facility for an external humidistat allows remote control of the drying cycle. This design incorporates an 82% active Silica Gel to ensure optimum performance over the equipment's wide operating range of environments. The Ebac DD900 rotor is washable and designed for high performance and long life.
How Does Ebac DD900 Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier Work?
Desiccant operation is simplistic yet extremely effective and reliable. Air (Process Air) is drawn into the dehumidifier, where it passes over a wheel impregnated with Silica Gel. As the air passes over this wheel, any moisture present in the air is absorbed into the Silica Gel wheel before leaving the dehumidifier as warm dry air. The Silica Gel wheel is continually, slowly rotating, typically at three revolutions per hour. As the wheel rotates, a small portion passes through the regeneration segment. During this phase, a second air stream (Regeneration Air) is heated to a high temperature before passing over the wheel. Any moisture present in the wheel is released into this air stream; this hot wet air is then exhausted outside the area being dried.
NOTE: The wet air outlet from the desiccant dehumidifier must be exhausted to outside of the room being dried by means of a suitable duct. All duct connections to the dehumidifier have been designed for connections to standard-size ducts. The dry air outlet is also provided with a means of attaching a duct. This can be used to direct the air towards more severe damp patches.
Features of the Ebac DD900 Colder Temperature Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Stainless Steel Construction - Ensures a rust-free product when used in even the most severe of applications. Spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation.
- Electronic Controls - In addition to the hours run meter, which shows the units running time, an ammeter is also incorporated in order to monitor the units drying effectiveness.
- High Capacity Resistive Heater - Ensures maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running.
- Remote Humidistat Facility - Can quickly and easily be connected for automatic operation and control.
- Low-Temperature Operation - Works effectively in sub-zero temperatures down to -4°F (negative four degrees Fahrenheit).
- Dual Inlet Air Filters - The DD900 desiccant dehumidifier has two separate filters. One in the "process" air inlet and one in the "reactivation" air inlet, used to clean the air entering the dehumidifier.
- Rubber Anti-Vibration Feet
- Auto/Manual mode selection
Ideal applications for the DD900 Desiccant Dehumidifier include Offices - Shops - Restaurants - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - De-Flooding - Pharmaceutical - Defense Industry - Confectionery - Laboratories - Medical - Food Industry - Agriculture - Cold Stores - Hospitals - Hotels - Stadiums - Ships