Enjoy Clean, Fresh and Tobacco-Odor-Free Air with the CASE-1000 Electronic Smoke Eliminator
The Clean Air Smoke Eater CASE 1000 semi-flush ceiling mount electronic smoke eliminator fits into one 2 x 2 ceiling tile. It can also be mounted directly to standard ceilings.
The CASE1000 Clean Air Smoke Eater Eliminator combines a high-performance electronic cell with an efficient airflow pattern. As a result, the CASE-1000 smoke eliminator brings clean air to your entire area. Bars, restaurants, and lounges love the Clean Air CASE-1000 because it eliminates cigar & cigarette smoke. In addition, the CASE-1000 will reduce heating and cooling costs by minimizing the need to exhaust indoor air.
How the CASE-1000 Electronic Smoke Eliminator Cleans the Air
First, the powerful 3-speed fan pulls dirty smoke-filled air through the center intake of the unit.
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
The smoke eliminating process begins with a metal mesh pre-filter designed to remove large particles including dust, lint, and hair. The pre-filter helps to keep larger particles from getting through to the electronic cell.
The pre-filter is washable but will need to be replaced after repeated use.
Stage 2 - Electronic Cell
Next, after the larger particles are removed by the pre-filter, the air passes through the electronic cell. The cell electronically charges and traps very small particles including cigarette and cigar smoke, odors, welding fumes, kitchen smells, mold spores, and vapors.
The electronic cell is washable. Maintenance intervals can vary. Click here for our recommended cell cleaning detergent.
Stage 3 - Carbon Post Filter
After the smoke and particles are removed by the pre-filter and the electronic cell, the clean air is polished off with an odor-absorbing carbon post-filter. Carbon removes odors, gases & VOCs. Fresh, clean, smoke-free air is discharged on all 4 sides of the unit and circulated throughout the room.
The carbon filter is not washable and will need to be replaced approximately every 3-4 months.
The aerodynamic airflow pattern continually pulls air through the unit. The result is constant and clean fresh air in your space.
The Dayton 2HNPS cannot compare to the CleanAire CASE-1000. Why? Because there just isn't enough airflow.
On high speed, the Dayton produces 107 CFM airflow in contrast to 1,000 CFM in the CASE-1000. The Dayton air cleaner is similar to a bathroom exhaust fan; it just won't do the job like the CASE-1000 will!
Features of the CASE-1000 Clean Air Smoke Eliminator Ceiling Mount Electronic Air Cleaner
- Cleans Air Better - Maintains consistent output voltage to the electronic cell for maximum air cleaning efficiency
- Quieter Performance - Drop-down design allows for less air turbulence than flush mount units for quieter, higher-capacity performance
- Fits More Applications - Semi-flush mount low profile design requires only 8-1/2-inches above the T-Bar. Only 4 inches extends below the T-Bar.
- 100% Tested - Each and every Clean Aire electronic air cleaner is individually tested and operated for quality assurance
- Reduces Heating & Cooling Costs - By using the CleanAir CASE-1000 commercial air cleaner, exhausting indoor air and bringing in outside air can be reduced to 1/3 of the minimum recommended 30 CFM per person.
- Adjustable Discharge Louvers - Clean air is discharged on all 4 sides for optimum air circulation
- Removable Pre-filter and Grille - Metal mesh pre-filter catches larger particles before they can enter the electronic cell.
- Hinged Access Door - Allows easy access to components for periodic cell and pre-filter cleaning.
CASE-1000 Clean Air Smoke Eliminator Electronic Commercial Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.|
|3 Speed||High - 1,000 CFM | Medium - 800 CFM | Low - 600 CFM|
|Installation Options||Can be ceiling mounted or dropped into 1 - 2' x 2' ceiling tile|
|Dimensions||23" W x 23" L x 12.5" H|
|Sound Level||H - 65 dB(A) | M - 57 dB(A) | L - 53 dB(A)|
|Cabinet||18 gauge painted steel|
|Weight||Shipping - 73 lbs. | Installed - 64 lbs.|
|Electrical||120 V, 60 Hz | 3.5 amps | field hard wired|
|Manufacturer Model#||CA-1000 / CA-1000T|
|CASE-1000 Electronic Smoke Eliminator Owner's Manual|
|This item may be shipped by freight truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|