The Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser Features a Whopping 6.3 Gallons of Total Water Storage
You'll enjoy clean, filtered drinking water in your large office or warehouse. The PWC-7000 high capacity hot & cold bottleless water dispenser says goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5-gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the cooler to a water source and plug it into the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, steaming hot, or ice-cold filtered water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria-free water anytime.
Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Bottleless Water Dispenser Filtration Options
This option may be desirable for homes, businesses, or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
2-Stage Sediment & Carbon Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust, and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors
2-Stage Sediment & Carbon Filtration PLUS 100 GPD (Gallon per Day) RO - Reverse Osmosis
Reverse Osmosis removes an average of 95% of dissolved minerals and other contaminants. RO membranes filter at the molecular level equivalent to 0.0001 microns. With the increasing pollution of our surface and groundwater with contaminants such as lead, mercury, and chromium-6, as well as the naturally occurring harmful contaminants such as arsenic, fluorides, and sulfides found in some areas of the country, it is more important than ever to have a way to remove these contaminants at the point of use.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet
UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. The UV lamp radiates at 253.7 nanometers with a power flux of 40,000 microwatt-seconds per square centimeter. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light. Water flow is restricted to .5 GPM to allow time for the UV light to be effective. 9,000 hour lifetime - replace annually.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 4 times the storage capacity of our other 2-temperature models
- Its 6.3-gallon reservoir serves busy offices with up to 70 people
- A tall 8-inch dispensing area allows larger mugs and bottles easy access for refills
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Hot - 180°F Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Includes built-in cup dispenser
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on the rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system easily accessed for easy filter replacement
- A separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
|The Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser is ADA Compliant|
|The Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in The Vertex PWC-7000 High Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996 and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Specifications of the Vertex PWC-7000 Hight Capacity Hot & Cold Bottleless Water Cooler
|Dimensions||47″ H x 17″ W x 17″ D|
|Dispensing Area Height||8"|
|Heating Rate | Temp||1.5 gal/hr | 180°F Autocontrol|
|Cooling Rate | Temp||1.5 gal/hr | 37-50°F Adjustable|
|Cold Tank Volume||1.1 Gallon|
|Hot Tank Volume||.8 Gallon|
|Room Temp Tank Volume||4.4 Gallon|
|Voltage||115V | 50/60 Hz|
|Power Required||600W Max|
|Warranty - All PureWaterCoolers are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. The compressor has a 3-year warranty.|
|Installation hardware is included.|
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|
|PWC-7000 | PWC-7000F | PWC-7000FUV | PWC-7000R | PWC-7000RUV|