- Product Overview
The Artesian Bottleless Water Cooler Features a Stainless Steel Smudge-Free Design that Will Look Great in any Decor
Looking for a practical alternative to heavy, 5 gallon bottles of water? The Artesian is a hot & cold model that will provide an endless supply of clean, filtered drinking water on demand. Its high dispense point is perfect for easy refilling of large water bottles.
The Artesian Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler Offers Your Choice of Filtration
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses, or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
2-Stage - Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter.
Replace the sediment filter once per year.
Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
Replace the Galaxi filter once per year.
Features of the Galaxi Water Filter
- Galaxi's unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Galaxi performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
Features of the Artesian Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler
- Two temperatures - Hot and Cold
- Cabinet - Stunning coated stainless steel side panels (smudge-free) and black front with pre-drilled holes for easy cup dispenser installation.
- Hot water safety faucet - Self-closing activation requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Float System - Dual mechanical floats include a safety lock
- Energy Star certified
- cUL listed
- 3-year limited warranty
Artesian Bottleless Water Cooler Specifications
|Dimensions||42-7/8" (H) x 12" (W) x 12-1/2" (D)|
|Approx. Weight||40 lbs.|
|Dispensing Area Height||8-1/2"|
|Cold Water Specifications|
|Cooling Rate||1.4 Gallons of 50°F water per hour|
|Cold Water Storage Tank Capacity||1-1/2 Quart|
|Cold Water Tank||300 series stainless steel tank|
|Cold Water Refrigeration||Convection cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and is easily accessible on the rear of the unit.|
|Hot Water Specifications|
|Heating Rate||1.4 Gallons of 165°F water per hour|
|Hot Water Storage Tank Capacity||1-1/2 Quart|
|Hot Water Tank||300 series stainless steel tank with a 500-watt element. Fixed thermostat with safety limiter.|
|Electrical Requirements||115V, 60 Hz|
|Water Connection||1/4-inch to a cold water line|
|Warranty||Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts|
|Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter’s Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.|
|The purchase of this cooler does not include installation. We recommend a licensed plumber familiar with local plumbing code(s). Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|