- Product Overview
The MiracleAir CM-12S Ceiling Mount Air Cleaner Includes Five (5) lbs. of Activated Carbon for a Cleaner, Odor-Free Environment.
Attractive and effective, the MiracleAir CM-12-S Ceiling Mount HEPA Filter System includes five pounds of activated carbon media for the removal of airborne particulate and vapors. A 3-speed controller regulates airflow up to 850 CFM. Easy to install on any solid-ceiling surface, the MiracleAir CM-12 (standard version) is a self-contained HEPA-type air cleaner that's 95% efficient @ .3 micron. This comprehensive, state-of-the-art air filtration system removes dust, smoke, pollen, and other airborne particles. It also includes two disposable activated carbon filters (5 lbs. total) to remove odors and vapor contaminants for a truly cleaner, fresher environment.
Ideal applications for the MiracleAir CM-12-S include:Bars & VFW's, Billiard Rooms, Cigar Lounges, Bowling Centers, Conference Rooms, Employee Lounges, Hospitals, Offices, Photo Labs, Restaurants, and more!
How does the MiracleAir CM-12 Commercial Air Cleaner work?
The MiracleAir CM-12 Includes 3 Stages of Superior Filtration
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
The prefilter is a ½-inch thick washable aluminum mesh. It's designed to remove the larger particles and prolong the life of the subsequent filters.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced when showing signs of wear & tear.
Stage 2 - HEPA Filter
102 square feet of MERV-16 HEPA-type media designed to remove dust, smoke, pollen, and other airborne particles with a 95% efficiency rating at .3 micron.
The HEPA filter should be replaced every 12-18 months, depending on the severity of your application.
Stage 3 - Twin Carbon Filters
Two disposable carbon filters weighing in at 2.5 pounds each for a total carbon weight of 5 lbs. removes odors and VOCs found in smoke, gases, and chemicals. Carbon is an excellent way to adsorb odors from tobacco, smoke, chemicals, VOCs, as well as any other offensive smell.
We recommend replacing the carbon every 12-18 months, depending on the severity of your application.
Coanda Aerodynamic Airflow
The air-cleaning success of the CM-12 Standard air filtration system is due to the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle". Most air cleaners re-circulate the air in only one direction, which limits the amount of contaminated air that can reach the air cleaner. The unique 4-way method of air re-circulation in the CM-12 is multi-directional. It gets the maximum amount of contaminated air to the machine most efficiently. More air reaches the CM12S air cleaner while eliminating annoying drafts. This creates 'people-comfort' as well as much better air cleaning results!
Features & Benefits of the MiracleAir CM-12-S Commercial Air Cleaner
- Designed to handle smoke and odors associated with second-hand cigarette smoke
- Effectively controls airborne particulate and vapors within medical laboratories and testing environments.
- Low maintenance and long filter life are achieved because of the large volume of media used in both the particulate and the odor/V.O.C. disposable filters.
- A unique internal sound baffle and special sound-absorbing foam cabinet liner allow for minimal noise levels (69 dB(A)) on its highest setting.
- The CM-12 delivers efficiency, savings, and minimal maintenance costs by removing dust, smoke, pollen, and other airborne particles with 95% efficient (at .3 micron) HEPA type filters.
- An onboard, solid-state 3-speed controller allows easy adjustment of airflow.
- Optional 3-speed wall-mounted remote is available for installation if desired.
- Filters are easily accessible for maintenance.
- If ceiling space is limited, the CM-12-S can also be wall-mounted. (Wall mounting kit available.)
MiracleAir CM-12-S Commercial Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 850 Sq. Ft.|
|3-Speed||High - 850 CFM | Medium - 630 CFM | Low - 380 CFM|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount (wall mounting kit sold separately)|
|Dimensions||39" L x 22-5/8" W x 13-1/4" H|
|Cabinet||Galvanized steel construction with attractive and durable Autumn White or Black powder coat finish|
|Weight||Shipping - 115 lbs. | Installed - 90 lbs.|
|Electrical||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Current & Power Consumption||6.5 Amps, 475 Watts|
|Sound Level||High - 69 dB(A) | Medium - 59 dB(A) | Low - 51 dB(A)|
Pre-Filter - 1/2" aluminum mesh - washable
Particle Filter - MERV 16 (95% DOP) HEPA type filter - 120 sq. ft. of filter media
Post Carbon Filter - 2 disposable activated carbon filters - 5 lbs. total
|Efficiency||95% efficient @ .3 micron|
|Warranty||3 Year limited warranty|