Designed for Commercial and Light Industrial Applications, the LA-PRO-HC Smoke Eater includes True HEPA Filtration combined with 5 Pounds of Carbon for Superior Smoke and Odor Air Cleaning
Your smoking and non-smoking customers will notice the difference - and so will you as the LA-PRO-HC HEPA and carbon commercial smoke eater cleans and purifies your indoor air. With true HEPA filtration and over 5 pounds of carbon, the LA-PRO-HC commercial smoke eater and air cleaner can be used in bars, casinos, restaurants, meeting halls, bowling alleys, clubs, or anywhere you desire clean, fresh air. One LA-PRO-HC air cleaner is recommended for approximately every 6,000 cubic feet.
Powerful yet super-quiet dual blowers in the LA-PRO-HC commercial smoke eater and air cleaner ensure up to 1,200 ACFM of airflow. Its variable speed control lets you adjust the air cleaning speed best suited for your environment. From a smoky cigar bar or tavern to a residential man-cave, you'll enjoy cleaner, smoke-free air with the LA-PRO-HC.
How does the LA-PRO-HC HEPA / Carbon Air Cleaner for Smoke and Odors work?
3 Stages of Filtration Provide Powerful Clean Air Results. The LA-PRO-HC 3-stage filter system provides powerful air cleaning for practically any environment. Over 99% of particles as small as one-millionth of an inch are captured in the TRUE HEPA filter for a healthier residential, business, or industrial environment.
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter - The pre-filter keeps your LA-PRO-HC commercial air cleaner running at peak performance. It helps to protect the HEPA filter from larger particles including dust, hair, pollen, lint, etc.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced if showing signs of wear & tear.
Stage 2 - True HEPA Filtration - 99.97% of the microscopic particles, as small as 0.3 microns (including smoke particles), that pass through the pre-filter are captured and by the true HEPA filter. The HEPA filter weighs 14-pounds, is 6-inches deep, and is encased in a heavy-duty steel frame. It has a low back pressure of only 0.60 WG.
The HEPA filter is NOT washable. It should be replaced every 6-12 months, depending on the severity of the environment.
Stage 3 - Carbon Filter - With 5 pounds of carbon, the LA-PRO-HC will provide extra protection from harmful VOCs, gasses, and odors. Carbon is KING when it comes to removing cigarette smoke odor, cigar smoke odors, gas, and chemicals from the air as it passes through. Carbon adsorbs airborne chemicals including formaldehyde, toluene, benzene, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and more.
Carbon is NOT washable. Replace every 1-3 months, depending on the severity of pollutants.
The LA-PRO-HC Commercial Smoke Eater is ideal for...
Cigar Bars - Hookah Lounges - Taverns - VFW Halls - American Legion Meeting Rooms - Man Caves - Cannabis Dispensaries - Grow Rooms - Bingo Halls - Casinos - Bowling Alleys - Cigarette Lounges - Machine Shops - Night Clubs - Break Rooms - Pet Shops - Restaurants - Welding/Woodworking Shops
Features & Benefits of the LA-PRO-HC Commercial Air Cleaner and Smoke Eater
- The LA-PRO-HC heavy-duty commercial smoke eater has a variable speed controller providing 600-1200 CFM.
- At only 43 dB(A) on it's lowest setting, the super quiet LA-PRO-HC can be adjusted to your particular environment.
- The LA-PRO-HC uses two (2) 1000 CFM blowers to draw dirty & smoke-filled air through three-stages of filtering media.
- Its 6-inch true HEPA filter will remove up to 99.97% of contaminants from the air.
- Its 5-pound, 4-chamber activated carbon filter removes odors and VOCs.
- The LA-PRO-HC is approved for installation in all states, including California. It has zero ozone emittance and contains no prop 65 materials.
- The LA-PR0-HC commercial air cleaner for smoke costs just pennies to run. It also reduces heating and AC costs by eliminating the need to exhaust contaminated air and recondition replacement air. Plus, when dust and grime are removed from the air, costly electronic equipment - like computers - lasts longer. You'll breathe easier with these savings.
- The LA-PRO-HC commercial air cleaner can be mounted in a number of ways. You can use the eyebolts provided and hang the unit from the ceiling with chains. There's an optional wall mounting bracket available so you can anchor your air purifier to a wall or post. The unit also includes 4 rubber feet which can be removed to expose (1/4-20) inserts for mounting to a utility cart. Any way you decide, you and your customers will welcome the clean air results!
LA-PRO-HC Commercial Smoke Eater and Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 6,000 cubic feet|
|Variable Speed||High - 1,200 CFM | Low - 600 CFM (Actual)|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount|
|Dimensions||21.5" L x 22" W x 21.5" H|
|Cabinet Options||Black or White Steel Clad Vinyl|
|Weight||Shipping - 135 lbs. | Unit - 115 lbs.|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60 Hz | 3 Amps | 600 Watts|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 69 | Low - 43 @ 15 feet|
|Particle Removal||99.97% to 0.3 microns
|Warranty||7 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||The fan motor and all electrical components are UL Listed and CSA Certified|
|LA-PRO-HC Smoke Eater Owner's Manual|
|This item ships by freight truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|