- Product Overview
The LA-1500-FM Flush Mount Electronic Smoke Eater is Powerful, Quiet and is an Excellent Choice for Cigar and Cigarette Smoke Removal
Our LA-1500-FM flush mount electronic smoke eater provides clean, purified air for a variety of applications. Because of its unique single electronic cell with uni-cell construction, you'll get maximum efficiency with minimal maintenance.
Quiet and Powerful, the LA-1500-FM is the Best Choice for Cigar Smoke, Cigarette Smoke, Hookah Smoke and Marijuana smoke. This unit includes a vairable speed wall switch kit.
The LA-1500-FM Flush Mount Electronic Commercial Smoke Eater installs in place of a 2' x 4' drop ceiling panel. It effortlessly delivers up to 1500 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clean, fresh air into your breathing environment. Its 11" height means the LA-1500-FM electronic smoke eater requires very little space between the "true ceiling" and drop ceiling for installation. The flush mount design is especially important in low ceiling applications where a surface mount unit would take up valuable room space or where people walking underneath could hit their heads.
How does the LA-1500-FM Electronic Smoke Eater work?...
The LA-1500-FM uses dual reverse curved blowers from the famous German fan manufacturer Zeil-Abegg. These blowers offer quiet operation with an abundance of air movement. The electrostatic cell is made with high-quality materials. You can expect 20+ years of service from these cells. By using small tolerances and lower voltage, the LA-1500-FM generates extremely LOW ozone emissions.
3 Stages of Filtration Provide Powerful Clean Air Results
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter - The pre-filter keeps the LA-1500-FM commercial smoke eater running at peak performance. It helps to protect the electronic cell from larger particles including dust, hair, pollen, lint, etc.
The pre-filter is washable but should be replaced if showing signs of wear & tear.
Stage 2 - Electrostatic Cell - Smaller particles, as small as 0.01 micron, that pass through the pre-filter are given an electrical charge by the ionizing section of the electronic cell. 'Charged' particles are collected onto grounded 'plates'. The pollutants are held in this section until washed away during the cleaning process. An ample collection area is important when buying an air cleaner. The electrostatic cell in the LA-1500-FM has a collection area of over 5,000 sq. inches.
The electronic cell can be washed. See the owner's manual for instructions.
- Stage 3 - Super Carbon After-Filter - With just under 2 pounds of carbon, the Super Carbon granulated charcoal filter adds more odor and VOC control to the LA-1500FM smoke eater. This is especially beneficial in smoking section areas in smoke shops, cigar lounges, marijuana dispensaries, and other high-traffic or smoking sections.
- Replace every 4-6 months, depending on the severity of pollutants.
The LA-1500-FM Flush Mount Electronic Smoke Eater attracts and retains airborne particulate like a powerful magnet.
Ideal applications for the LA-1500-FM Electronic Smoke Eater include...
Cigar Bars - Hookah Lounges - Taverns - VFW Halls - American Legion Halls - Cigarette Smokers - Smoky Bars - Marijuana Dispensaries - Smokey Taverns - Bingo Halls - Casinos - Bowling Alleys - Commercial Kitchens - Machine Shops - Night Clubs - Cannabis Smoking Areas - Break Rooms - Pet Shops - Photo Labs - Print Shops - Restaurants - Retail Stores - Theater and Stage Areas - Welding/Woodworking Shops
Features & Benefits of the LA-1500-FM Flush Mount Electronic Smoke Eater
- The LA-1500-FM Electronic Smoke Eater incorporates a pre-filter, a single electronic cell, and a carbon after-filter for superior air cleaning capabilities.
- Two reverse curved German-made blowers allow two distinct cleaning modes and give the LA-1500-FM super high CFM capacity and super quiet and efficient operation.
- Includes a variable speed wall switch for easy, no-reach speed control.
- The hinged intake panel allows for easy access to the internal components for easy filter changes, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Its top-mounting installation system allows easy drop-in placement into standard 2 x 4 suspended ceiling construction.
- Less than 12 inches of height above the drop ceiling is required for simple installation.
LA-1500-FM Electronic Smoke Eater Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 8,000 cubic feet|
|Variable-Speed||High - 1500 CFM | Low - 400 CFM|
|Installation Options||Flushmount - Fits into (2) 2' x 2' or (1) 2' x 4' ceiling tile|
|Dimensions||47.75" (L) x 23.75" (W) x 11" (H)|
|Cabinet Options||Black | White|
|Weight||Shipping Weight - 125 lbs. | Unit Weight - 105 lbs.|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60 Hz | 2.5 Amps | 600 Watts - Hardwire|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 54 | Low - 36|
|Electronic Cell Collection Area||> 5,000 square inches|
|Particle Removal||As small as 0.01 micron|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Fan motor and all electrical components are UL Listed and CSA Certified|
|LA-1500-FM Owner's Manual|
|NOTE: 12" clearance above drop ceiling required. The weight of the system does not rest on the ceiling grids but is secured above the suspended ceiling to a permanent structure such as a joist or beam.|
|This item ships by freight truck. Please refer to our shipping policy by clicking here.|