The U700 Ultrasonic Humidifier will provide worry-free moisture in areas up to 1,000 square feet!
4 gallon per day output in areas up to 1,000 sq. ft. Cool mist or warm mist home humidifier.
Features of the BONECO U700 High Capacity Ultrasonic Cool and Warm Mist Humidifier
- ITC™ Technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) - Automatically regulates the humidity output to create the most comfortable level relative to the temperature in your room
- Demineralization Cartridge (DMC) - The plastic housing of the demineralization cartridge is treated with silver (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology). This inhibits microbial growth on the surface of the cartridge to maximize filter life.
- Hydro Cell - Improved system keeps the water clean- The Hydro Cell keeps BONECO humidifiers operating at their highest level between recommended cleanings. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell with activated carbon technology helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
- Cool or Warm (104°F) Mist - During cool mist operation, ambient temperature is not cooled down | Pre-heating function for warm, 104°F mist output.
- Digital touch Display - State-of-the-art design with surface touch controls. Hygrostat and mist output regulator for controlled humidification | 'Empty' and 'Cleaning' indicators | Display dimmer
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Sleep Mode - The unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level, the timer is automatically set to 6 hours and the warm mist along with the ITC™ function are turned on
- Timer - Set unit for 1 to 8 hours of run time for energy efficiency
- Water Tank - Transparent water tank (water level clearly visible) is easy to clean and refill
- Designed for Years of Use - High quality, industrial strength titanium membrane surface for fast dispersal of mist into the air
BONECO U700 Ultrasonic Humidifier: System Animation of BONECO healthy air
Specifications of the BONECO AOS-U700
|Electrical||120V | 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||45W (180W when used with pre-heating to 176°F|
|Humidity Output||Up to 4 gallons/24 hrs.|
|Coverage||Up to 1,000 square feet|
|Unit Dimensions||12.79"L x 7.48"W x 14.17"H|
|Weight (empty)||10.14 lbs.|
|Noise Level||< 25 dB(A)|
|Accessories Included||Demineralization Cartridge, Hydro Cell|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|