The Vertex PWC-600FP PureWaterCooler three temperature Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler.
Quality built for years of maintenance-free operation, the PWC-600FP countertop bottleless water cooler is attractive, convenient and half the size of our floor models. Simply connect thebottleless water cooler to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of clean, fresh-tasting, hot, cold or room temperature water. With its completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime. Use hot water for instant coffee, hot cocoa, soup, tea. Use cold water for drinking, brewing coffee or tea. Use room temperature water for watering plants, cooking or making ice cubes!
The PWC-600FP Filtration System
Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-600FP Deluxe Countertop Tri-Temp Bottleless Water Coolers
- Three Temperature System: Hot, Cold, Room Temp.
- Easy to use - Microprocessor control
- Separate hot/cold power switch
- Reboil switch to bring water to 190°F
- Automatic heating control with over-temperature shut-off
- Automatic float valve with solenoid feedwater shut-off
- High efficiency sealed compressor cooling system with adjustable cold water thermostat, 37-50°F
- Type 304 completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Easy to clean, large capacity, room temperature reservoir
- Water level indicator built-in
- Safety lock for hot water faucet
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White or Executive Gray
- Connection hardware included
- Meets Energy Star Requirements
||The PWC-600 Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.
||All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.
Specifications of the PWC-600FP Deluxe Hot, Cold and Room Temperature Countertop Water Dispensers
||20" H x 16" W x 16" D
|Dispensing Area Height
||Stage 1 - Sediment Pre-Filter (replace every 6 months) Stage 2 - Carbon Filtration (replace every 6 months)
|Heating Rate | Temp
||1.5 gal/hr | 180°F Autocontrol
|Cooling Rate | Temp
||1.5 gal/hr | 37-50°F - Adjustable
|Cold Tank Volume
|Hot Tank Volume
|Room Temp. Tank Volume
||115V, 50/60 Hz
||All PureWaterCoolers are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. The compressor has a 3-year warranty.
|Installation hardware is included.
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.