The Vertex PWC1500F PureWaterCooler bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of piping hot or ice cold drinking water for clean, filtered water.
The PWC-1500F bottleless water cooler lets you say goodbye to the expense and bulky storage problems of 5 gallon bottled water jugs! Simply connect the vertex water dispenser to a water source and plug it in to the nearest outlet. You'll have a constant supply of hot or cold water. Its eye-catching, contemporary design will blend beautifully with todays modern or contemporary offices. With its completely sealed stainless steel hot & cold reservoir and hot tank, you can count on clean, bacteria free water anytime from the PWC-1500F bottle free water cooler.
The PWC-1500F Bottleless Water Cooler 2 Filter System
Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the Vertex PWC-1500F PureWaterCooler Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Coolers
- Two Temperature SystemCold - 37-50°F, Adjustable Hot - 180°F, Autocontrol
- LED indicator for hot or cold water on the front panel
- Individual on/off control switches for cold or hot water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold reservoir and hot tank
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets - Designed to withstand years of use, the recessed faucet is more hygienic by preventing hand contact as well as any contamination getting into the cooler from spigot handle.
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in Executive Gray/Black or Silver/Black
- Connection hardware included
||The PWC-1500 Bottleless Water Coolers Conform to UL Standard 399 and are ETL Listed.
||All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.
Specifications of the Vertex PWC-1500F Bottleless Water Cooler
||42.5" H x 13" W x 15" D
|Dispensing Area Height
|2 Stage System
||Stage 1 - Sediment pre-filter (replace every 6 months) Stage 2 - Carbon Filtration (replace every 6 months)
|Cooling Rate | Temp
||1.5 gal/hr | 37-50°F - Adjustable
|Heating Rate | Temp
||1.3 gal/hr | 180°F - Auto Control
|Cold Tank Volume
|Hot Tank Volume
||115V, 50/60 Hz
||All PureWaterCoolers are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. The compressor has a 3-year warranty.
|Installation hardware is included.
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.