The Vertex PWC-1010F PureWaterCooler™ bottleless water cooler dispenses your choice of room temperature or ice cold water for clean, refreshing water!
Great for public areas or anywhere hot water safety / liability is a concern.
The PWC1010F Bottleless Water Cooler Filtration System
- Stage 1 - 5 Micron Sediment Filter - Removes suspended particles, rust and pipe scale down to 5 microns (about 1/10 the size of a human hair.)
- Stage 2 - 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Filter - GAC filter removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors plus other common, earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
Features and Benefits of the PWC 1010F Vertex PureWaterCooler™ Room Temperature and Cold Office Water Coolers
- Two Temperature System - Cold - 37-50°F, Adjustable | Room Temperature
- LED indicator on the front panel
- On/off control switches for cold water on rear panel
- Completely sealed stainless steel cold water reservoir
- Convenient, enclosed, no-drip dispensing faucets
- Built-in filtration system is front door accessible for easy filter replacement
- Separate water shutoff valve for easy filter service
- Automatic tank full control
- Cabinet available in White only
- Connection hardware included
|The PWC-1010F Bottleless Water Cooler Conforms to UL Standard 399 and is ETL Listed.|
|All water-bearing materials in this water cooler comply with the Safe Water Drinking Act amendment of 1996, and are in compliance with NSF standard 61, section 9.|
Go Green - By replacing your standard bottled water coolers with our Bottleless Water Coolers, you'll be part of the movement to save millions of tons of plastic from ending up in landfills every year. Furthermore, bottleless water coolers help defray the environmental cost of manufacturing and then transporting the nearly 100 billion liters of bottled water each year.
Specifications of the Vertex PWC-1010F Bottleless Water Dispenser
|Shipping Weight||58 Lbs.|
|Dimensions||38" H x 13" W x 15" D|
|Dispensing Area Height||7.5" H|
|2-Filter System||Stage 1 - Sediment Pre-Filter (replace every 6 months) Stage 2 - Carbon Filtration (replace every 6 months)|
|Cooling Rate | Temp||1.5 gal/hr | 37-50°F - Adjustable|
|Cold Tank Volume||1 gal|
|Room Tank Volume||.5 gal|
|Voltage||115V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Required||100W Max|
|Warranty||All PureWaterCoolers are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase. The compressor has a 3-year warranty.|
|Installation hardware is included.|
|Customer is responsible for local plumbing codes. Pure n Natural Systems, Inc. is not liable for damage or other undesirable consequences incurred by misuse, improper assembly or improper installation of any Bottleless Water Cooler.|