WithThe H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser is attractive, sturdy and ready to deliver clean, pure water.
Beauty combined with practicality means you'll enjoy the coolest water dispenser and the purest water too. The H2O-2000 is a premium water dispenser with hot, cold, and room temperature water. Sport bottles & coffee pots are easy to fill because it has a large 9-1/2", illuminated dispensing area. The ingenious hydraulic float shut-off system turns the water off automatically when full. Plus, its “smart drip tray” signals the user when it requires emptying. With its reliable LG compressor and surgical grade hot, cold & room tanks, you're sure to love the H2O-2000 office water dispenser. Choose from 3-Stage carbon filtration or Reverse Osmosis filtration purification.
Filtration Options for the H2O-2000 Bottleless Water Cooler Include;
No Filtration - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
Standard 3-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - For those who prefer RO purification, this stage would be #3, followed by a 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter. Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing - Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides cold, hot and room temperature water
- Your choice of 3-Stage Carbon or RO filtration
- Easy connect to your 1/4" cold water line
- Large water tanks include 1 gallon cold tank, 1/2 gallon hot tank and 2.3 gallon room tank
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel for easy dispensing
- Hydraulic float shut off system turns water off when tanks are full
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water
- Built-in cup holder fits both paper cone, and flat bottom plastic cups (6 oz. max)
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside
Specifications of the H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser
|Dimensions||13" W x 14" D x 48" H|
|Dispensing Area Height||9-1/2"|
|Cold Tank Capacity||1 gallon|
|Hot Tank Capacity||0.5 gallon|
|Cooling Rate||1.5 gal/hr, 37-50°F|
|Heating Rate||1.3 gal/hr, 180°F|
|Power||110V / 60 Hz|
|Cooling Power Consumption||100W|
|Heating Power Consumption||500W|
|Warranty||1 Year Cooler - 3 Year Compressor|