The LA-1400H HEPA Air Cleaner is an Excellent Choice for Smoke and Particle Removal.
Whether you wall mount or ceiling mount the LA1400H, you'll have fresh, clean air in any smoking environment. Even more, your customers and employees will notice the difference as the LA-1400H HEPA air cleaner purifies your indoor air.
Use the LA-1400H HEPA smoke removal air purifier in bars, casinos, restaurants, meeting halls, bowling alleys, clubs or anywhere you desire clean, fresh air. Since the LA-1400H features a HEPA filter with integrated Carbon, it removes particles and odors as well. As a result, the HEPA filter results in superior pollution control. Moreover, the HEPA filter traps 99.97% airborne particles down to .3 micron.
How does the LA-1400H HEPA Smoke Removal Air Purifier work?...
- First, the pre-filter removes dust, hair, lint and larger dust particles.
- Second, the HEPA filter, combined with Carbon, will capture and trap 99.97% of the smallest particles including smoke, pollen, odors, dust and other airborne contaminants.
- Finally, clean air fresh air is discharged throughout your area.
- If you have a persistent odor issue, install the optional Super Maxum Carbon filter. This filter polishes off the air, adsorbs odors and will add an extra level of freshness to your air.
The LA-1400H Isn't Just for Bars and Restaurants...
- Bars, Taverns, VFW Halls, Restaurants, Lounges - Tobacco Smoke & Odors
- Offices - Printer Toner, Dust, Viruses, VOCs
- Barber Shops, Hair & Nail Salons - Fumes from Acrylics & Lacquer, Acetone, Nail Dust, Perm Fumes & Odors
- Bingo Halls & Casinos - Tobacco Smoke & Odors
- Retail Stores & Shops - Dust, Mold, Mildew, Bacteria
- Theaters & Stages - Smoke Machine Fumes and other Particulate
- Schools, Day Care Centers, Universities - Dust, Viruses, Mold Spores, Bacteria
- Locker Rooms - Odors, Bacteria, Germs
- Pet Shops - Feather Casings, Hair, Dander & Odors
- Dry Cleaners - Solvent Odors & VOCs
- Bowling Alleys - Tobacco Smoke & Odors, Rosin Particulate
- Floral Shops - Pollen, Mold Spores, Fruit Flies
- Hospitals & Clinics - Bacteria, Viruses, Mold Spores, Dust
- Zoos - Viruses, Mold, Animal Dander, Odors
- Machine Shops - fumes, Airborne Wood Dust, Metal Particulate
- Photo Labs - Finishing Dust, Fumes & Odors
- Print Shops - Toner Dust & Odors, VOCs
Features & Benefits of the LA-1400H HEPA Smoke Removal Air Purifier
- The LA-1400H filtering system costs just pennies to run. It also reduces heating and AC costs by eliminating the need to exhaust contaminated air and recondition replacement air. Plus, when dust and grime are removed from the air, costly electronic equipment - like computers - last longer. You'll breathe easier with these savings.
- The LA-1400H HEPA air cleaner is simple to clean and maintain. Easy access to filters and universally recognizable controls. Therefore, maintenance is a breeze.
- The LA-1400H HEPA air cleaner can be mounted in a number of ways to suit your preferences and specific application needs to obtain maximum efficiency. Whether you use the eyebolts provided and hang the unit from the ceiling by chains, or use the optional wall mounting bracket (#10009) to anchor your air purifier, you and your customers will welcome the clean air results!
LA-1400H Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 9,000 cubic feet / 8 air changes per hour|
|Two Speed||High - 1,000 CFM | Low - 700 CFM|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount|
|Dimensions||17" L x 21.5" W x 19.5" H|
|Cabinet Options||Black | White|
|Weight||Shipping - 65 lbs.|
|Electrical||5 amps | 120V AC | 60 Hz | 720W|
|Sound Level dB(A)||High - 53 | Low - 45|
|Particle Removal||99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns|
|Warranty||7 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||All electrical components and fan motor are UL Listed and CSA Certified|