IQAir GC AM stand alone air purifier is perfectly suited to take control of ammonia, amines, ammonia-based odors and particulates. The IQAir GC AM air purifier can be used in residential, commercial and medical environments.
The IQAir GC series is a specialized line of advanced air cleaning devices designed to meet almost any gas phase removal need in residential, commercial or medical environments. Since different gaseous contaminants can only be effectively removed with specialized gas phase media, the IQAir GC AM is specifically designed to control ammonia, amines, ammonia-based odors and particulates.
Featured IQAir GC AM Filtration TechnologyPre-Filtration (1) - High-efficiency HEPA fine dust pre-filter.
- Purpose - control of coarse and fine dust particles; protection of subsequent filters.
- Media - HEPA class H11; mini-pleat with solvent-free separators.
- Surface area - 30 sq. ft.
- Average Filter Life - 6 - 18 months.
- Purpose - Control of specific gaseous and chemical contaminants.
- Media - 11 lbs. granular impregnated carbon.
- Surface Area - 30 Sq. Ft.
- Average Filter Life - 1 - 3 Years.
- Purpose - Fine dust post-filtration.
- Media - Electrostatically charged fiber.
- Surface Area - 6.5 sq. ft.
- Average Filter Life - 1 - 3 Years.
Features of the IQAir GC AM Room Air Purifier
- Targeted Technology - Different indoor environments have different air cleaning needs. IQAir® has custom designed specific air purifier models to target specific groups of air pollutants. This approach maximizes effectiveness and minimizes cost.
- Molecular Control - In addition to removing pollution particles, such as dust, bacteria and viruses, select IQAir air cleaners are highly effective in removing molecular air pollutants, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and other gaseous chemicals and unpleasant odors.
- Ultra-Quiet Design - IQAir's "fan-in-center" design places the fan motor in-between sound attenuating filters. The double-walled housing effectively reduces sound transmission. Rubber suspension pads systematically isolate motor vibration from the air cleaner housing. The result is an air purifier quiet enough for even the most noise sensitive environments.
- Advanced Controls - Every IQAir room air purifier features six fan speeds and allows you to program the system for automatic operation via a day/night timer. The intelligent filter life monitor precisely forecasts filter replacement based on actual usage. A sleek remote control allows you to operate the air purifier from the comfort of your couch.
- World-Class Performance - Swiss Quality - IQAir makes the only individually tested and certified air cleaners available for home use. Each air cleaner is individually tested and certified before it leaves the factory in Switzerland. Your IQAir air cleaner arrives to you with a hand-signed certificate of performance so that you will know the exact efficiency of your air cleaner.
Specifications of the IQAir GC AM Stand Alone Room Air Purifier
|Dimensions||28" H x 15" W x 16" D|
|Coverage||Up to 900 square feet|
|Air Flow||6 Fan Speeds (in CFM) - 35 | 70 | 110 | 140 | 170 | 260|
|Maximum Energy Consumption||215W|
|Power Requirements||120V / 60Hz|
|Fan Motor||700 CFM - UL/CSA Registered|
|Control Panel||4-key touch pad with 32 character LCD display|
|Includes Remote Control|
|Includes Casters||For easy mobility|
|Air Intake||Dual arches at base of unit|
|Air Outlet||320° EvenFlow™ diffuser.|
|LED Display Languages||English (default), French, German, Spanish|
|Housing||ABS (UV stabilized), non-offgasing, high impact resistant|
|Filters Included||1 - Pre-filter, 4 - Gas & Odor Cartridges, 4 - Post filter Sleeves|
|Warranty||Residential - 5 Year Parts and Labor | Commercial - 1 Year Parts and Labor (excluding filter elements)|