The QZI-3000 heats people or objects—not air!
Approximately 90% of the energy used from the Ebac Infrared Heater is converted to real usable warmth, directed at the very surfaces you need to heat and not wasted to the surrounding air, as with other conventional heaters.
Infra-Red heaters are unique because they provide efficient, economical, safe and environmentally friendly 'directional' heating. If you need to heat a large building from floor to ceiling, then you need a conventional heater. However, if you just need to heat a specific area, perhaps while people are working, or dry a freshly painted wall, an infra-red heater is the right tool.
Why Infra-Red Heaters from Ebac?
- Heat from the QZ heaters is virtually instantaneous, making them ideal for builders, plasterers and painters as they move from room to room.
- The QZ range or heaters do not require oxygen, so ventilation is not required. No exhaust gases are produced, so there is no build-up of smells, fumes or water vapor as with paraffin or LPG heaters.
- QZ heaters do not contain a fan, making them draft free. They have no open flame and are silent in operation. This means the QZ heaters are an ideal choice for areas open to the public.
- QZ heaters are easy to use. There is no unexpected and inconvenient changing of gas bottles or messy topping up of fuel tanks. Infra-Red heating technology is very easy to live with.
- Portable and lightweight, QZ heaters can be moved quickly and easily around a building, even up and down stairs.
Features of the Ebac QZ Infra-Red Spot Heaters
- Heat Source - Quartz Halogen Lamps
- 2 Heat Settings
- Fitted Mains Plug
- Anti-Vibration Rubber Feet
- Cable Wrap
- Adjustable / Directional Head
- Epoxy Powder Coating
Ideal Applications for Ebac Infra-Red QZ Heaters Include: Warehouses - Loading Bays - Building Sites - Laboratories - Manufacturing Facilities - Storage Areas - Horticulture - Public Areas - Sports Halls - Flood Damage Drying - Maintenance Areas - Painters, Plasterers, Builders
Specifications of the Ebac QZI-3000 Infra-Red Spot Heater
- Dimensions - 45"H x 24.6" W x 17.7" D
- Weight - 33 lbs.
- Voltage - 220V
- Phase - 1
- Frequency - 60 Hz
- Current - 11 Amps
- Power - 2500 Watts