The AOS-7135 ultrasonic digital humidifier will humidify your indoor air up to 650 square feet. It's contemporary design will look great in any room of your home.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to take control of your indoor humidity level. With its proven technology, you'll enjoy warm mist or cool mist, depending on your personal comfort. It's easy to adjust the settings and, quite frankly, the whisper-quiet, micro-fine mist that plumes from the unit and adds moisture to your air is mesmerizing to watch! The AOS7135 humidifier has a calming blue, see-through tank which makes it easy to monitor the water level. This must-have humidifier will look stunning in any room.
Distinct Features of the BONECO Air O Swiss AOS-7135 Cool / Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
- Cool Mist or Warm Mist Choose between soothing cool or comforting warm (104°F) humidification (Ambient temperature is not cooled down)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Modern design with large LCD display Includes timer, hygrostat and mist output regulator, empty and cleaning indicators
- ITC™ technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) Automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in your room
- Sleep mode The unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level
- Timer Allows for 1 to 9 hours or continuous operation
- Transparent water tank Water level is clearly visible. Tank is removable with handles for easy refill.
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface, The quality of which guarantees fast dispersal of mist into the air, ensures long lasting use
- Hydro Cell The Hydro Cell keeps AIR-O-SWISS humidifiers operating at their highest level between recommended cleanings. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell with activated carbon technology helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
Specifications of the AOS-7135 Cool / Warm Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier
|Electrical||120V | 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||45W (140W when used with pre-heating to 176°F)|
|Humidity Output||Up to 3.5 gallon/24 hrs.|
|Coverage||Up to 650 sq. ft.|
|Unit Dimensions||15"L x 8.7"W x 13.8"H|
|Weight (empty)||7.7 lbs.|
|Noise Level||< 25 dB(A)|
|Accessories Included||Hydro Cell|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|