The Airgle AG500 Air Purifier Effectively Captures Airborne Particles and Also Removes Gas & Odors making it Perfect for General Purpose Air Cleaning.
Are you ready for some seriously clean air? The Airgle AG500 air purifier is sure to please. With its sleek style, and super-effective air cleaning capabilities, you and your family will enjoy immediate benefits from this powerhouse. The Airgle AG500 is whisper quiet, easy to maneuver, and ready to provide pure, clean & fresh air wherever you need it most. It's perfect for living rooms, bedrooms and family rooms. It's passed multiple and rigorous testing to ensure that the Airgle AG500 air purifier provides truly clean and refreshing air!
The Airgle Air Purifier AG500 Filter Configuration
HEPAfast Filter - Features 38 sq. ft. of premium HEPAfast media that captures small particles such as tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other airborne pollutants. HEPAfast minimizes pressure drop and operates with remarkably high efficiency, meaning that air gets up to 40% cleaner than with typical HEPA technology. (The AG500 HEPAfaster Filter can be found here)
Gas & Odor Filter - 2.2 lbs of a special blend of coconut shell activated carbon impregnated with Potassium Hydroxide and Potassium Iodide that captures tobacco smoke, chemicals, odors, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The Airgle Air Purifier AG-500 air purifier adsorbs volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including benzene, toluene, and xylene, plus cooking gas, paint and building material vapors, and tobacco smoke. It also eliminates harmful and unpleasant odors. One pound of activated carbon in the Premium Carbon Blend has a surface area equal to about 125 acres - so with 2.2 lbs of Premium Carbon Blend, the Airgle Air Purifier AG500 offers a lot of coverage! (The AG500 Gas & Odor Filter can be found here)
Airgle AG500 Air Purifier Key Features
- Sturdy, aluminum housing with brushed textured design
- Easy-to-replace filters
- Convenient infrared remote control
- Programmable LCD control panel
- Five fan speeds plus auto & night modes
- Ultra-quiet BLDC motor set in a 100% sealed housing
- Variable timer setting
- The Airgle AG-500 continuously monitors your air quality with its intelligent control system. It automatically adjusts the fan speed based on your ambient air quality, pollution levels, and preferred settings.
- Filter life is monitored so you'll know exactly when to replace filters - on average once per year.
AHAM Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers - Airgle air purifiers pass AHAM standard tests year after year.
AHAM certified CADR - Tobacco Smoke > 238 | Pollen > 239 | Dust > 253
- ETL - Electronic Safety Certified for excellence in consumer product testing, quality, and integrity by Intertek, one of the world’s largest companies specializing in consumer product testing.
- Energy Star Certified - Energy Star is a program run by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy that promotes energy efficiency.
- ARB California State Ozone-Free Certification