The H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser is a Three-Temperature Model that's Perfect for Home or Office Use.
What's better than drinking pure water? Pure drinking water that dispenses from a beautiful, contemporary work of art!
With its state-of-the-art LG compressor cooling system, the H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Cooler Dispenser will provide you with perfectly chilled drinking water. If you prefer steaming hot or ambient water, the H2O-3000 will accommodate with the touch of a button.
Features of the H2O-3000 Bottle Free Water Dispenser
- The H2O-3000 dispenses your choice of hot, cold or room temperature water.
- Convenient 11" dispensing area to accommodate large bottles and carafes.
- Large (1 qt.) drainage tank for overflows and spills.
- The hot water features a safety mechanism to prevent burning accidents.
- It’s smart drip tray sounds an alarm when it’s time to be emptied.
- Surgical stainless steel holding tanks assure clean, pure drinking water.
- Electronic shut off mechanism prevents over-flow or flooding.
- Includes 2 built-in cup dispensers.
- Easy to use control panel.
Filtration Options for the H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Cooler Include;No Filtration -
This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.Standard 3-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - 5 micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1 micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter is also removes bad tastes & odors, and provides delicious, and fresh tasting water.
Optional - 50 GPD RO Membrane - For those who prefer RO purification, this stage would be #3, followed by a 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter. Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot can withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.Optional UV Sanitizing -
Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
H2O-3000 Bottleless Water Dispenser Specifications
|Dimensions -||20" W x 16" L x 51” H|
|Dispensing Area Height -||11"|
|Shipping Weight -||75 lbs.|
|Cold Tank Volume -||1 Gallon|
|Hot Tank Volume -||0.5 Gallon|
|Cooling Rate -||1.5 gal/hour 37-50ºF|
|Heating Rate -||1.3 gal/hour 180°F|
|Certifications -||CE & ETL Listed|