The DustEater EasyFlow Furnace Filters are recommended for heat pumps, sensitive 90+ furnaces, and older systems with limited airflow.
Available in 25 standard sizes (as well as custom sizes), DustEater EasyFlow furnace filters will trap dust and indoor particles for a cleaner indoor environment. They're completely washable and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
The DustEater EasyFlow 1-inch & 2-inch furnace air filters feature the exclusive Accumulator Chamber®. This unique filter bank design combines multiple sets of steel-framed media assembled with deliberate separation to create a triple-action filtration system. This pre-filter/post-filter strategy promotes free airflow with a superior dust holding capacity while resisting face loading. Excess particles sweep through the prefilter. Airflow combined with static electricity within the chamber causes further clustering and collection until the filter is rinsed clean. The outer steel frame of the DustEater EasyFlow filter contains strategically placed drain holes for thorough cleaning.
DustEater EasyFlow Whole House Electrostatic Air Filter is a Superior HVAC Filter
- DustEater EasyFlow furnace filter features polypropylene media with expanded wire support, within a triple frame construction.
- DustEater EasyFlow furnace filter attracts and holds airborne particulates, reducing contaminants, so you can breathe easier and your HVAC can run efficiently.
- DustEater EasyFlow furnace filter is recommended for heat pump systems, 90+ efficient furnaces, and older HVAC systems with limited airflow.
- DustEater EasyFlow furnace filter is permanent. It's a cost-effective way to significantly improve the quality of your air, independently tested and proven effective for over thirty years.
- DustEater EasyFlow furnace filter is washable. It's an environmentally friendly air filter that will give you years of use, backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Inside the DustEater EasyFlow Furnace Filter
Established Performance of the DustEater EasyFlow Electrostatic Furnace Air Filters
|Dust Holding Capacity||105 grams|
|Initial Airflow Resistance||0.11" w.g. @ 300 FPM (1,200 CFM) airflow - ideal for heat|
|Materials||Classified by UL as to flammability only 655U|
|Frame Construction||Triple Frame Stainless Steel|
|Sizes||Available in 25 sizes with a 1" or 2" frame. Sizes are undercut by 1/2 inch.|
|Material||Multiple layers of Polypropylene, wire reinforced.|
|Warranty||The DustEater EasyFlow Electrostatic Air Filter is designed to last the life of the air system in which it is installed and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty (residential applications) against defects in material and workmanship.|