The DD-400P Portable Restoration Desiccant Dehumidifier covers areas up to 1,200 square feet.
With its shock-absorbing wheels and sturdy handle, the DD400P portable restoration desiccant dehumidifier is sure to handle the wettest and coldest environments. Manufactured from high-grade stainless steel which means no rust - even when used in the severest environments. Its integral electronic humidistat plus High Capacity PTC Heater ensures super effective drying. An 82% active Silica Gel is the heart of the system. It ensures optimum performance over the unit's wide operating range of temperatures and humidity levels. The desiccant rotor is washable and designed for high performance & long life. Portable, rugged and lightweight the DD400P provides easy transportation by one person. The DD400P is perfect for cooler climates (down to sub-zero temperatures) if low dew-points are present, or deep drying is required.
How Does Ebac DD-400P Restoration Desiccant Dehumidifier Work?
Desiccant operation is simplistic yet extremely effective and reliable. A fan pulls the process air into the dehumidifier where it passes over a Silica Gel impregnated wheel. The Silica Gel absorbs any moisture before leaving the dehumidifier as warm, dry air. The Silica Gel wheel is continually, slowly rotating, typically at three revolutions per hour. As the wheel rotates, a small amount of air passes through the regeneration segment. High temperatures heat this air before it passes over the wheel. The silica gel releases moisture into this air stream where it can be exhausted outside of the area being dried.
NOTE: The wet air outlet must be exhausted outside of the room being dried by means of a suitable duct. All duct connections have been designed for standard size ducts. The dry air outlet can also be ducted, which is useful when directing air towards more severe damp patches.
Features of the Ebac DD400P Low-Temperature Portable Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Epoxy Coated Stainless Steel Construction - Ensures a rust-free product when used in even the most severe of applications.
- Integral Humidistat - Electronic Humidity Control
- High Capacity PTC Heater (Positive Temperature Coefficient) - Ensures maximum drying is immediately reached and constantly maintained while the unit is running.
- Low-Temperature Operation - Works effectively in sub-zero temperatures down to -4°F (negative four degrees Fahrenheit).
- Spigot connectors allow quick and easy installation and provide the versatility of connecting flexible ducting.
- Shock-absorbing wheels
- Sturdy handle for easy portability
Ideal applications for the DD400P Desiccant Dehumidifier include
Offices - Shops - Restaurants - Warehouses - Basements - Factories - De-Flooding - Pharmaceutical - Defense Industry - Confectionery - Laboratories - Medical - Food Industry - Agriculture - Cold Stores - Hospitals - Hotels - Stadiums - Ships
Specifications of the Ebac DD400P Low-Temperature Portable Desiccant Dehumidifier
What's In the Box?
- Ebac DD400P Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Manual