With its high-quality construction, ultra-modern design, and superior performance, the H2O-500 bottleless water cooler will provide thirst-quenching cold water or perfectly steaming hot water at your command.
Simply stated, the H2O-500 bottleless water dispenser is a beautiful water appliance. It dispenses delicious water free from chlorine, lead, pesticides, bad tastes, and odors - all due to its state of the art-4-stage filtration system. As a result, sparkling clean & fresh, hot or cold water is readily dispensed any time you need it. Choose from either 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis purification or our premium Ultra-Filtration. A 2-gallon cold water tank provides endless chilled water for all your beverage needs.
The H2O-500 Bottleless Water Cooler Superior 4-Stage Filtration Options
Stage 1 - 5-Micron Sediment Filter
The sediment filter is the first line of defense in providing clean, fresh water! The sediment filter's job is to remove sand, silt & rust, and other larger particles before they enter the subsequent filters. (Replace every 6 months)
Stage 2 - 1-Micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter
Next, GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified. (Replace every 6 months)
Stage 3 - Choose Your Option
- Option 1 - 100 GPD RO Membrane - Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. As a result, the water is crystal clear and free from impurities found in municipal water sources including sodium, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Radio-active materials cannot withstand advanced RO purification technology. (Replace the RO membrane every 24 months.)
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Option 2 - Ultra-Filtration - Much like RO, the UF membrane will provide “absolute filtration”. It can even eliminate bacteria and viruses. UF is the best choice to remove heavy metals, and toxic particles, all while leaving “healthy” minerals such as sodium, calcium, and magnesium behind. (Replace the UF Membrane every 4-6 months.)
NOTE - This option does NOT require a drain.
Stage 4 - 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter
Finally, carbon block technology removes 99% of chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts. In addition, carbon block removes bad tastes & odors and provides delicious, and fresh-tasting water. (Replace every 6 months)
Optional UV Sanitizer - Germicidal Ultraviolet
The FDA approves UV in POU water systems because ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria. At 254 nm UV energy kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. A quartz sleeve encases the UV lamp. As water flows through the chamber it's exposed to UV.
NOTE - If you live in a rural area, or in a town or village that has uncertain chlorination, then the UV stage is recommended. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Advanced Features of the H2O-500 Bottleless Water Dispenser
- The H2O-500 comes equipped with a solid-state LG compressor
- Both hot & cold tanks are made from surgical stainless steel
- The H2O-500 comes standard with a 2-gallon cold water tank.
- The H2O-500 includes a built-in leak detector
- A hot water safety lock ensures accident-free operation
- The hydraulic float shut-off is gravity fed
- ADA Compliant
- The cabinet is available in Pearl White or Black Luster