The Vertex PWC-801 Mini Countertop Ice Maker Machine Will Provide up to 20 Pounds of Ice Per Day.
The PWC-801 Residential Countertop Ice Maker hooks up to an existing filtered water source to make fresh-tasting ice for all your beverages.
Measuring in at less than 18 inches tall, the space-saving PWC-801 ice maker machine fits on any countertop and under most cabinets. It will make up to 20 pounds of ice per day. Its refrigerated compartment has a storage capacity of 9 pounds and will keep your ice cubes frozen and available at any time. The ice-maker automatically stops producing ice when the bin is full. No drain is required because it only makes ice as you use it. The ice bin slides out so you can easily retrieve ice and also for easy cleaning.
The PWC-801 countertop ice maker machine includes an ice scoop for hands-free retrieval of ice. It's hot-gas defrost system ensures a frost-free and maintenance-free unit.
Features of the PWC-801 Countertop Ice Maker Machine
- Less than 18-inches tall, it fits on any countertop and under any cabinet.
- Makes up to 20 pounds of ice per day.
- Refrigerated compartment stores up to 9 pounds of ice at a time.
- Ice-maker stops producing ice when the compartment is full.
- Ice stays frozen and available so no drain is required.
- Frost-free operation
- Connects to an existing filtered water system
- Ice bin slides out for ice retrieval and easy cleaning
- Comes fully assembled
- 1-year warranty
- Recommended for residential use only
Specifications of the PWC-801 Countertop Ice Maker
|Dimensions||15.5" W x 21.5" D x 17.75" H|
|Ice Making Rate||20 lbs. per day|
|Ice Storage Capacity||9 lbs.|
|Ice Type||Crescent shape|
|Electrical||115V | 60Hz | 2.2A|
|Power Required||220W Max|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Municipal water supply or other potable water with water pressure between 15 and 120 PSIG is required to operate this unit. A drain is NOT required.|