The H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser is Ready to Deliver Hot or Cold Clean, Pure Water
Beauty combined with practicality means you'll enjoy the coolest office water dispenser and the purest water too. The H2O-2000 is a premium office water dispenser with hot, cold, and room temperature water. Sport bottles & coffee pots are easy to fill because it has a large 9-1/2-inch, illuminated dispensing area. The ingenious hydraulic float shut-off system turns the water off automatically when full. Plus, its 'smart drip tray' signals the user when it requires emptying. With its reliable LG compressor and surgical-grade hot, cold & room tanks, you're sure to love the H2O-2000 office water dispenser. Available with 3-stage carbon filtration or 4-stage Reverse Osmosis filtration purification.
The H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser Filter Options
This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
This option includes all 3 stages listed below.
- Stage 1 - 5-micron Sediment Filter - Excellent at removing sand, silt, rust, and pipe turbidity
- Stage 2 - 1-micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filter - GAC is king when it comes to cleaning municipal water. Specifically, carbon media reduces chlorine, benzene, pesticides, and insecticides. The carbon materials used in this filter are of the highest quality and are NSF certified.
- Stage 3 - 0.5-micron Carbon Block Filter - This filter utilizes proprietary carbon block technology to ensure that 99% of all chlorine, lead, and microbial cysts have been removed. This filter also removes bad tastes & odors and provides delicious, and fresh-tasting water.
Optional 50 GPD RO Membrane
This option adds a fourth filtration stage to the 3-stages listed above. The RO membrane becomes the 3rd stage and the carbon block filter becomes the 4th stage.
Reverse Osmosis works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane at extremely high pressure. The result is crystal clear water that's free from virtually all impurities found in municipal water sources; including salt, iron, fluoride, lead, bacteria & pharmaceuticals. Even radio-active materials cannot withstand the advanced filtration technology of Reverse Osmosis.
Replace the RO membrane every 18-24 months. (Sold separately.)
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. The hot and cold tanks in bottleless water coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Optional UV Sanitizing
Ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria in point-of-use filter systems and is FDA approved for disinfecting filtered water. UV energy at 254 nm kills 99.9% of various microorganisms. As the water flows around the lamp (which is encased in a quartz sleeve), it is irradiated by the UV light.
Replace the UV Bulb every year. (Sold separately.)
NOTE - The UV stage is recommended for well water in rural areas, or in towns and villages that have uncertain chlorination. If your water is being supplied from a well or spring you should consider Ultraviolet. Or, if you're not sure that your municipality is sufficiently chlorinating the water supply, you may want to consider adding UV as a final stage in your purification process.
Advanced Features of the H2O-2000 Office Water Dispenser
- This premium bottleless water cooler provides cold, hot and room temperature water
- Your choice of 3-Stage Carbon or 4-Stage RO filtration
- Easily connects to your 1/4" cold water line
- Illuminated LED dispensing panel
- Hydraulic float shut off system turns the water off when tanks are full
- Easy to use microprocessor control panel with adjustable cold temperature
- Safety lock function for the hot water
- Built-in cup holder fits both paper cone, and flat bottom plastic cups (6 oz. max)
- State-of-the-art LG compressor
- Surgical grade stainless steel hot and cold tanks inside