The Energy Star Certified Mirage can be Converted from a Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler to a Bottled Water Dispenser.
The Mirage POU Water Cooler is available as a bottom load access water cooler that accommodates 5-gallon jugs and is also available as a POU Bottle-Free water cooler providing pure, clean filtered water.
The Mirage Point of Use Water Dispenser is a stylish addition to any contemporary kitchen or break room. The Mirage eliminates the lifting of heavy 5-gallon water bottles with its easy bottom load access. Or, simply connect directly to a cold water line to dispense fresh, filtered water. The Mirage Water Cooler by Oasis Provides Your Choice of Water Delivery. This flexible water dispenser provides an endless supply of hot, cold, and ambient water on demand - - from either source! Advanced features combined with superior technology means safe, great-tasting water every time!
For Point of Use Filtered Water Without the Hassel of 5 Gallon Water Bottles, We Offer a Variety of Filtration OptionsFiltration Option #1
NO FILTRATION - This option may be desirable for homes, businesses, or offices that use Point of Entry filtration. The cooler comes ready to accommodate 5-gallon bottles of water. Just connect the lines and you're ready to go!Filtration Option #2
Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter.
Replace the sediment filter once per year.
Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
Replace the Galaxi filter once per year.
Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
Replace the Galaxi filter once per year.
Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses, and bacteria.
Replace the RO Membrane every 2 years.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great-tasting, crisp, clean water.
Replace the Post Carbon Filter once per year.
Features of the Galaxi Water Filter by Oasis
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
The Mirage Features an Innovative Design combined with Ease of Use and Versatility
- Three temperature model - Hot, Cook (room temperature), and Cold
- No Frills Indicator Panel - Easy-to-use press-dispensing buttons for all 3 temperatures.
- Sturdy ABS cabinet - High impact polymer on top, base, and front panel.
- Cold water tank - Durable type 300 stainless steel reservoir with an external copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Cold water capacity - 1.5 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold water refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Hot water tank - 1-1/2 quart, 300 series stainless steel tank with a 500-watt element
- Hot water capacity - over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing. To dispense hot water, slide the red tab to the left and push down on the button.
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy Star certified
- UL listed
- 3-year limited warranty