The Mirage Point of Use Bottleless Water Cooler is Stylish, Contemporary Cooler that's Energy Star Certified
The Mirage POU Water Cooler is available as a bottom load access water cooler that accommodates 5-gallon jugs and is also available as a POU Bottle-Free water cooler providing pure, clean filtered water.
The Mirage POU water cooler is a stylish addition to any contemporary kitchen or break room. The Mirage eliminates lifting of heavy 5-gallon water bottles with bottom load access. Or, connect directly to a water line to dispense fresh, filtered water. This flexible water dispenser provides an endless supply of hot, cold and ambient water on demand - - from either source! Advanced features combined with superior technology means safe, great tasting water every time!
The Mirage Water Cooler by Oasis Offers Your Choice of Water DeliveryFiltration Option #1
- This option may be desirable for homes, businesses or offices that use Point of Entry filtration.
- The cooler comes ready to accommodate 5-gallon bottles of water. Just connect the lines and you're ready to go!
Galaxi Filter and Sediment Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 – Sediment Filter – Spun bonded polypropylene ‘green’ sediment filter
- Stage 2 – Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, the Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge
Galaxi Filter, Reverse Osmosis and Post Carbon Filter Configuration
- Stage 1 - Galaxi by Oasis – Galaxis’ unique filter design combines activated carbon with a cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix. Superior to traditional active carbon filter elements, Galaxi takes water filtration to the next level. Performs as a sediment filter and a carbon block in a single cartridge.
Stage 2 - RO Membrane - 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis - For removal of 99.9% of all types of impurities from the water including dissolved solids, viruses, and bacteria.
IMPORTANT - Coolers equipped with Reverse Osmosis require an outlet drain. Water tanks in coolers with RO filtration take approximately 1-1/2 - 2 hours to fill from empty.
- Stage 3 - Post Carbon Filter - Polishes off the entire filtration process for great tasting, crisp, clean water.
- Dramatically reduces chlorine taste & odor
- High-performance blocking improves dirt-holding capacity
- Prevents carbon fines from being released into the water stream
- Reduces lead & cysts
The Mirage Features an Innovative Design combined with Ease of Use and Versatility
- Three temperature model - Hot, Cook (room temperature) and Cold
- No Frills Indicator Panel - Easy-to-use press-dispensing buttons for all 3 temperatures.
- Sturdy ABS cabinet - High impact polymer on top, base and front panel.
- Cold water tank - Durable type 300 stainless steel reservoir with an external copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Cold water capacity - 1.5 gallons of 50° F water per hour
- Cold water refrigeration - Convection cooled condenser, internally spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Hot water tank - 1-1/2 quart, 300 series stainless steel tank with a 500-watt element
- Hot water capacity - over two gallons of piping hot water per hour
- Hot water safety faucet - Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing. To dispense hot water, slide red tab to the left and push down on the button.
- Large 8-1/2" dispensing area for filling sports bottles and carafes
- Drip receptor - Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy Star certified
- UL listed
- 3-year limited warranty