Smokeeter SE40 | Electrostatic Air Cleaner - Smoke Eater
The First and "Original" Smoke Eater, the SE40 Smokeeter will clear any Environment of unwanted Tobacco Smoke Including, Cigarette Smoke, Cigar Smoke, and Hookah Smoke.
The Smokeeter Model SE40 is designed to clean air as a single unit or in conjunction with additional Smokeeter units by creating efficient airflow patterns. The Smoke Eater SE40 is ideal for areas or environments with high ceilings, or that don't have space above the ceiling. Effective in areas up to 1,200 sq. ft.
Smokeeter SE40 Electronic Air Cleaner
Smokeeter is well known around the world as the preeminent commercial Smoke Eater air cleaner. As its name implies, this system is great for cleaning the air in smoking environments like Bars, Casinos, Nightclubs, Lounges, Hookah Bars and Restaurants. Smoke Eaters are extremely effective in non-smoking atmospheres as well, where many harmful contaminants are invisible, including healthcare facilities, offices, and schools.
Smokeeter air cleaners use Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) technology to remove contaminants like smoke, dust, pollen, bacteria, fungi, and viruses from the air.
Harmful particles are drawn into the Smokeeter unit and given and electronic charge. Then, like a magnet, ESP Collection Cells capture the charged pollutants and send the contaminant-free air through a carbon after-filter to eliminate odors. The result: clean, fresh air circulated throughout the room.
In addition to ensuring cleaner air for your customers, guests, and employees, Smokeeters can actually lower utility bills. These systems keep cleaned air moving indoors instead of exhausting costly heated or cooled air outdoors. Also, Smokeeters use less energy than media units, which require more horsepower. These air cleaners can also reduce housekeeping costs by minimizing pollution build-up on walls, windows, and furnishings. Smokeeters utilize easy-to-clean, reusable aluminum collection cell components that eliminate the need for frequent filter replacements.
Superior Filtration in the Smokeeter SE40 Electrostatic Air Cleaner
Stage 1 - Pre-Filter
The pre-filter traps the larger particles and evenly distributes the air as it passes through to the ionizing section of the Unicell.
Stage 2 - Unicell
The Unicell is comprised of an ionizing section and a collecting section.
- The ionizing section is made up of fine tungsten wires supported between metal plates. When high voltage is applied to these parts a “corona” field is generated which imparts a high voltage charge on particles that pass through it.
- The collection section is made up of a series of convoluted metal plates These plates act like a magnet and attract the charged particles, removing them, from the air. The plates are alternately charged positive and ground. The positive plates repel the particles while the ground plates attract them, yielding a very high efficiency.
Stage 3 - Activated Carbon After-Filter
Carbon aids in the removal of odors from the air. The carbon after filter removes any residual odors from the system and polishes the air as it exits the system.
Smokeeters have twice as much collection surface area as other ESP air cleaners, allowing for longer time periods between cleanings. In most commercial establishments, air cleaning systems run continuously. That's why Smokeeters are built to provide years of service, even under the most demanding applications. Along with impeccable performance, the durability of the unit's equipment is demonstrated by years of dependable service. Certain workplaces have clean air concerns that involve particularly harsh and potentially dangerous contaminants. The Smokeeter SE40 Smoke Eater is your solution to the most demanding of these needs. The Smokeeater SE40 Smoke Eater cleans and deodorizes the air, reduces time spent cleaning equipment and minimizes losses from damaged inventory.
The Smokeeter SE40 Smoke Eater works extremely well in (but is not limited to) the following environments
- Vocational School - Wood dust, inks, chemicals, welding smoke, and paints pose a serious health hazard.
- Photo Lab - Dust, dirt particles and processing chemicals can damage work in progress, reduce productivity and increase employee health risks.
- Beauty Shop - Smoke, dust, hairsprays and chemicals cause especially unhealthy air environments for employees and customers.
- Dry Cleaner - Dirt, dust, and lint from clothing cause unhealthy air. Dry cleaning chemicals can unhealthy environments.
- Print Shop - Fumes and odors from inks and chemicals fill the air. Offset printing powders hamper production and are inhaled by employees.
- Nursing Home/Health Care - The elderly are especially vulnerable to respiratory problems from dust, pollen, molds, bacteria, food odors, tobacco smoke and cleaning agents.
- Office - Dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, pollen and vapors from furnishings combine to create an unhealthy work environment.
- Day Care Center - Because children's respiratory rates are 10 times higher than the average adult, they are at higher risks to allergies, viruses, cold germs, and other airborne contaminants.
- Restaurant/Bar - Cigar smoke, cigarette smoke, dust, and food odors create unhealthy, unpleasant air and leave a negative impact on customers.
- Veterinary Clinic - Poor air quality due to animal dander and odors as well as bacteria and viruses can harm people and pets.
- Bowling Center - Tobacco smoke, dust and food odors create an unpleasant atmosphere.
- Body Shop - Primer dust, body filler, and paint over-spray affect work quality and employee health.
- Plus - Billiard Rooms & Pool Halls, Taverns, Night Clubs, Hookah Lounges, Cigar Bars, Wine Clubs, Bingo Halls, VFW Halls, Moose Lodges, American Legion Posts, and anywhere there's a concern about dirty, contaminated air.
Smokeeter SE40 Smoking Bar Electronic Air Cleaner Specifications
|Capacity||Up to 1,200 Sq. Ft.|
|Variable Speed||High - 950 CFM | Low - 450 CFM|
|Installation Options||Ceiling Mount or Wall Mount|
|Dimensions||40" L x 21" W x 12-7/8" H|
|Cabinet||16 Gauge Steel with Black Finish|
|3 Stage System||
Pre-Filter - Aluminum Mesh pre-filter traps larger particles and evenly distributes the air across the ionizing section to maximize efficiency
Unicell (Ionizer/Collection Cell) - Ionizer electrically charges particles subsequently 'magnetizing' them to the collection cell
After-Filter - Activated Carbon after-filter helps to control odors and polishes the air coming out of the unit
|Weight||Shipping - 120 lbs. | Unit - 113 lbs.|
|Electrical||6.0 amps | 115VAC | 60 Hz | 690W|
|Particle Removal||As small as 0.01 microns|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
|Certifications||All electrical components and fan motor are ETL listed|