The Task Master TM1000 Source Capture Dust Collector offers complete user versatility to clean the air in your shop area. Multiple attachments provide high-efficiency cleaning no matter what the application.
The Task Master TM1000 source capture dust collector and fume extractor can handle tough air cleaning jobs in your shop or plant. Best suited for welding or grinding applications, the TM-1000 utilizes the unique and exclusive Roto-Pulse self-cleaning cartridge filters. These cartridges are designed to reduce filter replacement costs, as the filter elements are continually cleaned by compressed air. Because this cleaning system cleans the entire surface of the cartridge, it has proven to be far more effective, than the traditional reverse-jet system, thus extending filter life. The Task Master TM1000 is ideal for any source capture applications where pollution control is required.
The Task Master TM-1000 dust collector and fume extractor is sold as a base unit and does NOT come with arms or attachments. It's equipped with a 120V Autopulse and includes (2) high efficiency 80/20 filter cartridges (284 sq. ft. media).
With its powerful 1000 CFM, the Task Master TM-1000 source capture dust collector and fume extractor provides maximum versatility. Its 120V, single-phase plug & play power module can be equipped with any number of optional accessories for multiple applications including factories, plants, manufacturing facilities, grinding or welding shops, etc.
The Task Master TM-1000 is Loaded with Features and Benefits
- High Capacity Cleaning - Its highly efficient and high-capacity blower motor assembly provides 1,000 CFM, nominal performance in a very compact, portable power unit. The TM1000 simply offers more cleaning capacity than other units similar in size.
- Compact Design - The powerful TM1000 is is only 25-1/2" x 32-1/2", so it can be maneuvered in tight areas where limited access is available.
- Dual, Self-Cleaning Cartridges - Exclusive Roto-Pulse® high-efficiency cartridge cleaning system ensures that cartridges clean your air at top efficiency.
- Wide Range of Filter Options - Choose the filter options that meet your needs.
- 99.97% HEPA after filter to control minute particulate
- Activated charcoal modules to control odor
- Versatility - Now you can have the versatility to clean the air all around your shop with just one power source, and your choice of multiple attachments. Choose the attachment best suited for the job.
- Broad Choice of Attachments - Select only the attachments that fit your applications. When conditions, change, no need to buy another air cleaner... just add an attachment. Maximum versatility ensures maximum return on your investment.
- Low Power Requirements - The TM1000 can be used anywhere 120V single-phase electricity is available. Just plug it in - no special wiring needed.
Optional Attachments for the Task Master TM-1000 Source Capture Dust Collector and Fume Extractor
- Articulated Arms - Four sizes available - 6-inch or 8-inch diameter | 7-feet or 9-feet length
- Dual Articulated Arms - Conveniently sized 4-inch diameter with 5-feet or 7-feet length
- Downdraft Table - Handy working surface for welding and grinding - 24" W x 18" D
- Backdraft Hood - Easy way to capture smoke, dust & fumes at a workstation - 24" W x 12" H
- Long Reach Flex Hose - Reach across obstacles or into tight areas. 15-feet or 25-feet lengths with removable hood
TaskMaster TM-1000 Source Capture Dust Collector and Fume Extractor Specifications
|Base Unit Dimensions:||25-1/2" (W) x 32-1/2" (L) x 44-1/2" (H)|
|Weight:||Base - 300 lbs. | Shipping – 350 lbs.|
|Cabinet / Finish:||16 gauge welded steel - Industrial grade textured baked crimson red enamel paint inside and out|
|Casters:||5-inch industrial-grade – 2-swivel & 2-fixed for easy mobility|
|Attachment Connection:||Adapter collar bolts to the top of the power module|
|Filtration:||Two (2) high efficiency 80/20 cartridges, 284 SF media|
|Cartridge Filter Cleaning:||Manually activated, self-cleaning roto-pulse system – requires 80 PSI air connection|
|Filter Access:||Sideload through hinged door for easy access|
|Motor:||1-1/2 HP, 120V, 60 Hz, TEFC motor, thermally protected|
|Blower:||High-pressure direct drive blower, 3450 RPM|
|Air Volume:||1000 CFM nominal|
|Noise Level:||72 – 76 dB(A) @ 6 ft. from base of unit|
|Controls:||Front, cabinet mounted on/off switch, manual pulse button for cartridge cleaning|